PDA

View Full Version : Off brand Dillon tool heads

shtur
08-20-2019, 02:42 PM
What is your experience with the off brand toolheads being sold on ebay for the Dillon 550?
I was wondering if the tolerance was good or sloppy.

Burnt Fingers
08-20-2019, 02:46 PM
I've bought them for the 650. From the seller I buy from they are excellent.

tradbear55
08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
I bought a few from evil bay and great success. I think they fit tighter than the dillon ones. Worth the money and most of them offer various colors.

StratsMan
08-23-2019, 10:24 PM
I think the quality of the machined pair I bought is better than the cast toolheads from Dillon. Mine have threaded holes to hold them in place, too... Haven't seen them available for a long time...

shtur
08-24-2019, 09:51 PM
After reading the great experiences, I ordered a couple off ebay. If they aren't as you fellows say they are, I'll be needing your addresses to forward them.

VanceH
08-25-2019, 09:13 PM
After reading the great experiences, I ordered a couple off ebay. If they aren't as you fellows say they are, I'll be needing your addresses to forward them.

If they don't meet your expectations, contact the seller. And if you can't get satisfaction from the seller, then file a claim with ebay. It does actually work. I've done it several times when the Chinese vendors on ebay won't do what's right.

RG1911
08-28-2019, 02:18 PM
I've bought them for the 650. From the seller I buy from they are excellent.

Can you provide the seller's ebay name so I know I'm buying from the right person?

Thank you,
Richard

fast ronnie
08-28-2019, 10:00 PM
If they don't meet your expectations, contact the seller. And if you can't get satisfaction from the seller, then file a claim with ebay. It does actually work. I've done it several times when the Chinese vendors on ebay won't do what's right.

I bought a coil for a Husqvarna chainsaw that was junk.(brand new)
I emailed the company several times and got no satisfaction. Went to Ebay to dispute and they told me to contact the seller. Again, no results. I had paid for the buyer protection plan and that was a joke. They said it had to have gone bad after 30 days, and as it was brand new, they refused to cover it. I finally left an extremely bad review after having contacted them several times. I had a response within a couple of hours. They wanted to do a partial refund as long as I would change the bad review.
They did a partial refund, but the negative feedback stayed put. I will not give a recommendation to a company that treats me the way they did.

dikman
08-29-2019, 01:44 AM
Interesting. I have no real issues with ebay regarding refunds, but PayPal is another matter! Not good!

Burnt Fingers
08-29-2019, 06:54 PM
Can you provide the seller's ebay name so I know I'm buying from the right person?

Thank you,
Richard

JoeferUSA