PDA

View Full Version : Unattach attachments?

georgerkahn
08-10-2019, 08:07 AM
Hopefully to be helpful, I responded to a challenge voiced with, again, a hopefully positive solution -- finding a bit of a challenge for me!
To wit, I clicked an image on my computer to add, and (oops) I clicked another image -- which loaded perfectly.
OK... I clicked "edit", and added the image I desired to be posted, AFTER deleting the incorrect one.
NOW, while the *.jpg I wish appears, the incorrect one remains as an "attached image". Spending a bit of time seeking how to rectify this -- e.g., delete the unwanted image -- I seek your assistance?
(As a btw, the "attached image" is just another cartridge -- no big deal if it stays or not -- I added a note that it should be ignored)
Thanks much!
geo

Der Gebirgsjager
08-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Don't know, George, but the same thing has happened to me several times. About all I have been able to do is say, "Ooops...that's not the one I wanted --disregard it.".

Omega
08-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Go to "usercp" in the drop down when you click your name on the upper right. Left hand side, very bottom, click on "attachments", you can remove them there.

georgerkahn
08-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Go to "usercp" in the drop down when you click your name on the upper right. Left hand side, very bottom, click on "attachments", you can remove them there.

THANK YOU, KIND SIR! Life in whole is a learning curve -- I was a bit abashed in my inability to remove my "oops!" attachment -- 71 yr old eyes, keyboard fingers, and brain apparently are not in sync sometimes... I printed your directions, and now know what to do re future faux pas.
geo