PDA

View Full Version : Two years in a row i have been double billed my annual membership.

DougGuy
07-21-2019, 08:42 PM
Gunload Family Forum Membership fees for the Castboolits forum. THIS forum.

I thought it might be a mistake last year, when my paypal account was billed TWICE in the same day, for an annual $10 membership fee. I emailed and posted on the Facebook page, never got any response, never got a refund or any credit for it, now this year I am double billed AGAIN?

Anybody else had this happen? Did you get it resolved?

rancher1913
07-21-2019, 09:03 PM
what membership or company?

DougGuy
07-21-2019, 09:14 PM
what membership or company?

This castboolits forum.

Dieselhorses
07-21-2019, 09:34 PM
Not here and I hope it doesn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No_1
07-22-2019, 06:10 AM
Hi Doug, There is a sticky in the FAQ section specifically speaking about this but I will go through it again here. The forum doesn’t “bill” you or “pull” money from your PayPal account. When you set up your Teamboolit sponsorship through PayPal it is a recurring payment which is sent to the webmaster automatically on your sign up date until the time YOU cancel it in PayPal. If you are paying twice per year then you have clicked the sign up button twice. No worries though - go to your PayPal account and search for “recurring payments”. Look for 2 recurring payments to the forum, cancel the one you don’t want so next year this doesn’t happen again then dispute that payment as serviced not received.