PDA

View Full Version : CH AutoChamp Mark II

darrondb
07-17-2019, 09:03 AM
Greetings All,

I recently acquired a Mark II CH AutoChamp to go with my Mark IV (still looking for other varieties as well). As you may know its a 3 position linear progressive press instead of a 4 position like the Mark IV and Mark V. It appears to be in decent shape and mostly complete. Does anyone happen to have an owners manual or parts diagram for a Mark II that they could share? Or does anyone have a complete machine that they could post pictures of the rear of the powder system and the transfer bar mechanism?

Most appreciated!!

DdB

22cf45
07-17-2019, 09:10 AM
Have you tried Ch4D? I've obtained part for my Mark IV and V's from them. They might have your manual and parts diagram.
Phil

darrondb
07-17-2019, 09:30 AM
Have you tried Ch4D? I've obtained part for my Mark IV and V's from them. They might have your manual and parts diagram.
Phil

Yes, I did contact CH4D. They do have available, but what they are charging for a manual seems to be a bit steep. I'd be happy with an electronic copy. I'll buy the hard copy if needed. I'm just "frugal"!

fecmech
07-19-2019, 01:28 PM
I have the manual for the MarkIII-5a, I don't think there is a ton of difference. Would be happy to Email a copy to you.

darrondb
07-23-2019, 08:44 AM
I have the manual for the MarkIII-5a, I don't think there is a ton of difference. Would be happy to Email a copy to you.

Thanks for the offer fecmech! I think the case transfer actuation bar linkage is quite a bit different on the Mark II than on the other versions. I would be interested in looking at your manual though. PM sent.