yo Charlie!!!

time to clean out them PM's mr. Popular... lol :bigsmyl2:

bikerbeans
07-17-2019, 06:52 AM
Charle's too busy eating Wolf Chili to manage his PMs.:bigsmyl2:

BB

Boaz
07-17-2019, 07:32 AM
Yea ! Ya'll just jump on poor ol Charlie ! Heck he's so dumb and lazy he don't clean out his mailbox till someone has to tell him . bikerbeans your correct on the Wolf brand . About two weeks ago I went to get a can out of the cabinet ...low and behold I was out ! I had a small panic attack over the whole affair . I'm getting senile enough to run out of Wolf..that's scary .
To the best of my limited knowledge my box is cleaned out now though . Thanks for the heads up .

bikerbeans
07-17-2019, 06:33 PM
Charlie,

If i get out of tthis hospital i will send you some Wolf Chili. I would hate to see you get the DTs.

BB

Boaz
07-17-2019, 09:40 PM
Tom I like the Wolf regular with no beans ! Four or five cases would be a nice gift . Oh ! throw in a case of dark red kidney beans too and maybe three or four big bottles of Tabasco . And well...maybe several cans of Hernandez jalapenos ! Thanks Tom !

Markopolo
07-18-2019, 08:42 AM
wow.. that is quite a list!!!! you sure your doc okayed that list charlie? might have fire comming out your incision...

Boaz
07-18-2019, 08:49 AM
Marko my Lord has been good to me , I'm 67 years old and can still enjoy 'hot' stuff ...within certain tolerances . lol , everything is better with Tabasco and jalapenos . But I do shy away from the insane peppers like chipolata , grim reapers and such , that is death wish stuff there brother ! I tend to overindulge so use milder hot stuff and just more of it . Does that actually make any sense ?

Markopolo
07-18-2019, 09:05 AM
yep, it sure does... i am a bit of an addict too... but just not much available round here to fill my chili pot... what I wouldnt give for some fresh jalapeņos.. i almost forget what those are like... maybe I should try to grow some next year.. that would be nice.!!!!!

Boaz
07-18-2019, 09:34 AM
Most all peppers are easy grown and short time to pick . Might be worth a try !

Markopolo
07-18-2019, 10:51 AM
cool climate, and need a greenhouse to keep them from rotting and let them set blooms..

Boaz
07-18-2019, 11:51 AM
lol , well then ! Get after it !

WRideout
07-18-2019, 11:56 AM
Marko my Lord has been good to me , I'm 67 years old and can still enjoy 'hot' stuff ...within certain tolerances . lol , everything is better with Tabasco and jalapenos . But I do shy away from the insane peppers like chipolata , grim reapers and such , that is death wish stuff there brother ! I tend to overindulge so use milder hot stuff and just more of it . Does that actually make any sense ?

Red peppers are full of vitamin C. And peppers are actually just fruit. I eat all that stuff because it's good for me.:bigsmyl2:

Wayne