PDA

View Full Version : calculator help needed

ole_270
06-21-2019, 09:55 AM
Guys
I've been using Bumpy's calculator for several years on my desktop and really like it. Problem is when I download it for my new Android tablet for portable use. The yellow columns are locked, or at least haven't figured out how to make changes in them. When I tap one it gets a blue outline with the dot in the lower right corner for copy but no keypad comes up for entry. I tried tapping the box and then the menu to see if anything was there, even tried highlighting the whole column and checking the menu. I tried copying the one from my desktop so I would have the custom alloys saved there, but had the same problem.
How do I unlock this thing on the tablet?
Thanks in advance

NyFirefighter357
06-21-2019, 10:48 AM
Download the Google Sheets app at the play store.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=using+a+spreadsheet+in+android+

ole_270
06-21-2019, 03:21 PM
The Hancom office viewer isn't enough?

bumpo628
06-21-2019, 03:27 PM
I tested it with Docs2Go, Office Suite, Sheets, and Excel on my phone and they all worked. When you select a box, tap on the input line that is either on the top or bottom of the screen to make the keyboard appear.

NyFirefighter357
06-21-2019, 07:13 PM
The Hancom office viewer isn't enough?

Office viewers only allow you to read the pages not work on them. "The Hancom Office Viewer is an application that allows a user to open files such as Microsoft Office and PDF, which enables the viewing of spreadsheets, documents and presentations

ole_270
06-21-2019, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys, got the sheets app and it's working. just have to add all my custom alloys and learn some of the workings of the android app.