PDA

View Full Version : Who did I upset?

Littleton Shot Maker
06-19-2019, 10:47 AM
Went to answer a question on thread regarding a potential new smaller shot machine and thread is gone??

Did I break rules once more?

If this wrong place to inform or help shot drippers I would like to know.i will move along then ....? Nothing to see here I guess...

Kev18
06-19-2019, 10:57 AM
Same thing happened to me. Turns out they removed the thread because some people were censoring swear words which isn't allowed. So They removed the thread. It was a good thread. RIP :(

HATCH
06-19-2019, 11:29 AM
Its simple.
You are a commercial vendor.
You advertised your potential product without being a sponsor to CB.
You violated 2 rules.
1 - feeler thread

Feeler Threads - Feeler threads are NOT allowed. Feeler threads are nothing more than WTS threads in disguise. Posting of a "feeler thread" will result in an infraction being issued.
2 - TOS #5

5) No Commercial Advertisement will be posted on threads unless it has been previously approved in writing (this includes signature links) OR you have purchased one of our advertising subscriptions. Chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this community. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason.

You notice that I highlighted the fact that you are suppose to be issued a infraction for violating that rule.