PDA

View Full Version : New Facebook Group Page for casters

Newfoundlander2
10-26-2008, 01:30 AM
I just initiated a Facebook group "Cast Bullets & Bullet Casters" anybody who throws their own is welcome. At this stage its primarily intedned to be a networking utility rather than a quasi forum. Please feel free to join!

dromia
10-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Face book?

Newfoundlander2
10-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Sorry, I forgot that in some realm of the web Facebook is not as utilised as it is in others.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/

dromia
10-26-2008, 02:29 AM
It says I need to sign up, what am I signing up to please?

Newfoundlander2
10-26-2008, 10:04 PM
It says I need to sign up, what am I signing up to please?

Faceboook is an awesone social netoworking utility that is rapdfly becoming the no 1 onlime utility. Whether you want to to organise a project at work, a study group at scholld or reach long lost friends, or organise social events Facebook is the place to do it. Tnere are nuymerous "Special Interest" groups pages where people with smililar interests can meet and greet.
Cheers!

NSP64
10-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Isn't facebook the site the kids go and post their pics of underage drinking and then the school adm. busts them?

randyrat
10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes i have heard of Facebooks,but have never been on one. You gotta remember some of us are old fasioned. Like me, i still cut a branch and wittle a tooth pick even though my wife buys toothpicks.

kir_kenix
10-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Im not on facebook very often, but i joined the group. Facebook is a pretty cool way to keep up with people from all over the country (or world for that matter), but some people get really really into it. I think it consumes the lives of alot of middleschool age kids anymore.

Newfoundlander2
10-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Isn't facebook the site the kids go and post their pics of underage drinking and then the school adm. busts them?

It's much, MUCH, more than that! The adolescent behaviors that do go on are only confined to the those groups affiliated with those people. i.e no spillover. It's a great utility.

Conan
10-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Being in college I have facebook and was happy with it until last year. That was when the administrators decided to open it up to everyone. Used to be you needed a .edu email address. Then a company address would suffice. Now if you've got email you can have facebook. Get alot of highschool kids and with them comes a plethora of 'applications' (read time wasters). Checkin for this group now. Kyle