PDA

View Full Version : Handloader magazine is death???

iwottopq
05-26-2019, 01:43 AM
Hello to all.
In december 2018 I subscribed a 2 years subscription to Handloader magazine but, at today (2019 may) I never received.
Have anyone news on the Wolfe company or on the magazine?
Thanks in advance.
Ciao
Nino

EDG
05-26-2019, 01:52 AM
I missed a copy now and then. All it took was a phone call to get my missing magazines.

Hello to all.
In december 2018 I subscribed a 2 years subscription to Handloader magazine but, at today (2019 may) I never received.
Thanks in advance.
Ciao
Nino

JBinMN
05-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Perhaps a phone call to make sure your address is correct would be a good idea.
;)

Wolfe Publishing Company | 2180 Gulfstream Suite A | Prescott, AZ 86301 Call us toll free 1.800.899.7810

10x
05-26-2019, 09:25 AM
Sometimes gun magazines get "lost" in the mail.
years back I subscribed to a Canadian gun classified adds newspaper called "The Gun Runner". It came as a 32 page newspaper, not sealed, not in an envelope.
By the time I got it the pages would be sometimes out of order, or have coffee stains on the inner pages from the post office employees browsing it.
I paid extra for "First Class Mail" in a plain envelope and usually got it before the best deals were gone.

MT Gianni
05-26-2019, 10:58 AM
It is still on the news stands.

jonp
05-26-2019, 11:10 AM
I have the June 2019 with the stunning SW 25-2 on the cover. Came a few weeks ago. Darn pistol even caused me to bid on one but I lost. Been wanting one of those forever.

Hardcast416taylor
05-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Amazing how gun magazines can `get lost` in the postal system. A friend was either getting his late or not at all. One time there was a coffee cup stain ring on the back of a magazine. He went to the P.O. to show this to the postmaster. A cup in their break room matched the ring on his mag, he hasn`t had a problem since.Robert

GOPHER SLAYER
05-26-2019, 02:27 PM
I gave up sending magazines to my brother in Missouri. He never got them. There was one I wish I had never sent . It was a THRU WEST magazine with a picture of Geronimo on the cover. He was being sent to Florida by train after being betrayed by General Miles. The train had stopped to let the Apaches off for a brief rest. Geronimo was standing and leaning against something with his legs crossed. He was wearing the short skirt and a pair of boots. He was looking at the man taking his picture and his look said it all. I would like to cut your heart out. I had not seen that picture before and have not seen it since.

iwottopq
05-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Perhaps a phone call to make sure your address is correct would be a good idea.
;)

Wolfe Publishing Company | 2180 Gulfstream Suite A | Prescott, AZ 86301 Call us toll free 1.800.899.7810

Yes, this is a good idea but...I live in Italy and do not speak so well your language...
Thanks the same.
Nino

iwottopq
05-26-2019, 03:13 PM
I forgotten that this is the second time that I do not receive the magazine. Four years ago the same things...never received...
Ciao
Nino

cat-mechanic
05-26-2019, 03:27 PM
Nino,

Here are some email addresses for them as well. Hopefully you can get in touch with them and get your situation figured out.

Subscription Information- lacey@wolfepub.com
Address Changes- lacey@wolfepub.com
Circulation Director- lacey@wolfepub.com
Questions & Comments- wolfepub@riflemag.com

Valley-Shooter
05-26-2019, 03:41 PM
Mine always shows up in a sealed plastic bag. Never missed an issue.

iwottopq
05-27-2019, 05:04 AM
Hello. Ok...I send a email to Lacey...I hope in someone result...
Thanks to all.
Nino

EDG
05-27-2019, 05:58 AM
Be sure to state that English is not your first language.
If you continue to have difficulty get a fluent or native English speaker to contact Wolfe.

robg
05-27-2019, 09:02 AM
I've had the odd issue go missing ,just a call to Wolfe publishing no problem nice people to deal with .had a subscription for 20 years as it's not in newsagents over here.

jmort
05-27-2019, 09:08 AM
My Load Data subscription is operative
I have no doubt Wolfe is alive and well.

RED BEAR
05-27-2019, 09:47 AM
I get some magazines some i don't. But that is the way all my mail works. They deliver what they want when they want.

Baja_Traveler
05-27-2019, 09:13 PM
I would venture a guess that its the Italian mail service that is actually the problem...

Dusty Bannister
05-27-2019, 10:06 PM
If the other email addresses fail, you might try this one as well.

https://www.wolfeoutdoorsports.com/contact-us

iwottopq
05-28-2019, 02:35 AM
Hello.
I do not think...other magazines, from spain and UK, arriving every month...
Nino

P.S. This reply is for Baja Traveler...I forgotten the button "Reply with quote"...
Nino

white eagle
05-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Hello to all.
Thanks in advance.
Ciao
Nino

I have had the same issue with that one and Rifle which is owned by the same company
I send a e-mail never got a reply but mags started to show up
not sure whats up with them

Tonto
03-29-2020, 08:20 AM
Apparently the online subscription details have changed. I was enjoying digital subscriptions to three publications, Handloader, Rifle and American Hunter and would get an email to download the pdf of the mag which then I could read at my leisure. Seems that has all changed. Now you have online access to articles and with some wizardry you can save each article but the complete issue download is no more. I think you get access to a total of five magazines but for me it was the best to get the pdf for future reading. An email confirmed this, I had them change the remaining subscription to a mail subscription for Handloader and will no longer be a subscriber when that finishes. If someone out there has a better way to engage this change I'm all ears. I can't be the only one who is saddened by this change. I thanked them for the conversion and expressed my disappointment after decades of being a subscriber.

iwottopq
03-29-2020, 11:02 AM
Hello to all.
There are new end good news.
The magazines are in my hamds...
All is well that ends well.
Thanks to all.
Ciao
Nino