PDA

View Full Version : One supply house

burch
05-24-2019, 01:02 PM
I hope this is right place to post this. I’ve searched far and wide for one supplier of the things we need to shoot BPCR. Track of the Wolf is the place to go. They even had Lee custom sizer dies. I tried all the recommended places and non of them had everything which means you have to order and pay separate shipping which can get pretty expensive. From now on Track gets my business. Just thought I’d pass that along to help new comers to the sport.
Burch

country gent
05-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Trac of the wolf is good have dealt with them also. I also like Buffalo Arms company and MVA.

burch
05-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Trac of the wolf is good have dealt with them also. I also like Buffalo Arms company and MVA.
Buffalo arms has a good supply but not everything

John Boy
05-24-2019, 01:26 PM
There is no One vendor ... depends what one is looking for. What don't you have that is missing?
I feed calibers: 22LR - 25's 30's 40's 50's and metrics. Have a computer directory with 75 Plus links that includes handgun-rifle & shotgun parts

Don McDowell
05-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Buffalo arms has a good supply but not everything

Track has some stuff for BPCR, but has no where near the things that Buffalo Arms carries.

burch
05-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Track has some stuff for BPCR, but has no where near the things that Buffalo Arms carries.
I couldn’t find compression dies or Lee sizing dies at BA.

burch
05-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Just to clear up a few things. I started this post trying to help new comers with cost in mind. This game can be quite expensive when starting out and that’s why I was listing Lee products. BA does carry a lot for Lyman and RCBS and their die sets aren’t cheap. For someone just starting out you can get off with a lot less using Lee products.

Don McDowell
05-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Ok, BA doesn't carry Lee die accessory stuff, but that's a far cry from not being a one stop shop....

burch
05-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Ok, BA doesn't carry Lee die accessory stuff, but that's a far cry from not being a one stop shop....
Dang man, I didn’t mean to ruffle feathers. I like BA too. lol

burch
05-24-2019, 02:03 PM
who is MVA ?

Don McDowell
05-24-2019, 02:05 PM
Dang man, I didn’t mean to ruffle feathers. I like BA too. lol

No feathers ruffled, just curious about the statement made in your original post..

M-Tecs
05-24-2019, 02:39 PM
who is MVA ?

https://montanavintagearms.com/

country gent
05-24-2019, 02:41 PM
Montanna Vintage Arms more for sights bases and scopes though. Thought Id throw it in for people looking

EDG
05-24-2019, 04:59 PM
If saving money is that important you can buy most anything cheaper on ebay if you have patience.
I've gotten some screaming deals there you will never match at any of the BPCR peddlers.
When you buy Lee you may get a lower price. You may also get a tool that you will get rid off after a few years use.

Just to clear up a few things. I started this post trying to help new comers with cost in mind. This game can be quite expensive when starting out and that’s why I was listing Lee products. BA does carry a lot for Lyman and RCBS and their die sets aren’t cheap. For someone just starting out you can get off with a lot less using Lee products.