PDA

View Full Version : Think about it

Goatwhiskers
05-20-2019, 10:47 PM
"Of course I talk to God. Who else can I trust?"

Wayne Smith
05-21-2019, 08:46 AM
If I have a relationship with Jesus Christ I am never alone. If I don't I am always alone.

Boaz
05-21-2019, 08:48 AM
I'm agreeing with Wayne and Goatwhiskers .

Pine Baron
05-21-2019, 10:45 AM
Certainly can't trust myself.

augercreek
05-22-2019, 06:44 AM
It is good to have a companionship with Jesus and PaPa. They like to share in our life's as we go through our day! Many a time I say well what do you think about that PaPa. Many time's we have a good chuckle. Some time's they say you'd better think that over! I rely on their judgement most always but once in awhile I slip and have to learn a lesson. Many times while working on a project and seem stumped I say well PaPa, we need a plan here and you are the best engineer give me a idea or should we go in another direction. He always is there to help.

buckwheatpaul
05-22-2019, 07:02 AM
if i have a relationship with jesus christ i am never alone. If i don't i am always alone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
amen.....amen.....amen

GhostHawk
05-22-2019, 09:05 AM
Amen! He has never led me wrong yet.
He has never asked me to hurt anyone, or do anything that will cause pain and suffering.
As a a result I trust him, believe what he tells me.

He tells me my sins have been forgiven. That my name has been written in the book of life up above. And that a place is waiting for me. And I go "Lord, you made me the way I am?" YES WILLIAM THOMAS.
"Lord, am I going to be happy sitting around the throne singing praises to you all day? Bound to be crowded there.

WILLIAM THOMAS, I MADE YOU, i KNOW YOU INSIDE AND OUT. YOUR PLACE, YOUR PIECE OF HEAVEN WILL SUIT YOU. WAS MADE FOR YOU ALONE. YOU WILL BE HAPPY THERE.

"Ok Lord, if you say so, I believe.

And I do, I believe. I believe there will be a place to fish, to tie flys, to cast, to do load development, and to test loads. A place to lay under tall pine tree's and listen to running water. To watch the sun come up over a totally calm northern Minnesota Lake.
To sit with my back against a cottonwood tree looking over a sea of grass. Looking at tommorow's weather while it is still hundreds of miles away.
Yes he knows well what he has planted in my Soul. What my heart requires.
I am my fathers son, and my spiritual fathers son as well.

Yes I believe. And yes I talk to him, and hear him.
And yes he has changed me, is changing me. For the better. Life is good. Take time to listen.

Goatwhiskers
05-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Amen, sir.