PDA

View Full Version : Which Forum to post

SharuLady
05-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Hi. I need to find which forum would be appropiate to ask or (some) questions on tools for prepping brass (Lyman Prep Center), That would be more durable (not wearing out or dulling).

Then some questions on a tool to work on the primer pockets that are to tight (such as S&B brass etc.). Preferably that would work on the (Lyman Prep Center).

TYIA, SharuLady

Hossfly
05-13-2019, 05:13 PM
Casting and reloading hand tools

Hossfly
05-13-2019, 05:14 PM
Or reloading equipment

SharuLady
05-13-2019, 05:57 PM
Hi Hossfly,

TYVM for your replies. :-)

shooter93
05-15-2019, 07:44 PM
Often times here is a good place because most everyone reads this section.

Dieselhorses
05-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Hi. I need to find which forum would be appropiate to ask or (some) questions on tools for prepping brass (Lyman Prep Center), That would be more durable (not wearing out or dulling).

Then some questions on a tool to work on the primer pockets that are to tight (such as S&B brass etc.). Preferably that would work on the (Lyman Prep Center).

TYIA, SharuLady

Glad you mentioned that. I also suggested a "new" forum revolving around nothing more than "brass" (forming, cleaning, prepping, primer pockets, annealing, head stamps, etc..) "Casting and reloading hand tools" is sort of a broad area but I'm sure the mod's don't want to add anything and keep it simple.

GhostHawk
05-15-2019, 08:55 PM
I really like the RCBS primer pocket swager. Does a great job on small or crimped primer pockets, low cost, works with every press I've tried it on. And while you may pay a little more for an RCBS tool initially, the quality and the support is worth it.