PDA

View Full Version : Casting Sharps Bullets done by an old fella

Just Duke
10-22-2008, 09:30 PM
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/Sharps110/BPCR%20SHOOTING%20RELOADING/?action=view&current=CastingGoodBullets.flv

This was deleted for some reason "link to long" ?
Reposted with a shorter link.

waksupi
10-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Duke, I go through and shorten all the links that run off the page. I don't think I deleted any, but if I did, my apologies.

Just Duke
10-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Hey no problem sir. Sent you a PM :-D

montana_charlie
10-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Duke,
I had already posted that same link in two other threads, so I know it will work without manipulation.
I grabbed the link from the Shiloh forum, but the 'old fella' who stars in that video is a member here, and posts as FPMIII.
CM

Just Duke
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Duke,
I had already posted that same link in two other threads, so I know it will work without manipulation.
I grabbed the link from the Shiloh forum, but the 'old fella' who stars in that video is a member here, and posts as FPMIII.
CM

I'm rapidly approaching the old fella age Charlie. [smilie=1:

RMulhern
10-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Up until two years ago....I'd imagine he could outrun most of the 'kids' on this forum but due to 6 years of playing football......time is now taking it's toll! Incidentally....the old guys wife had his 'cadence' broken because of asking...."How do I run this camera...and other whatnot"!

Incidentally...the old fella....has been casting bullets since 1948! Story goes....it was for shootin a .30 caliber 03A3 Springfield with which he used to kill several nice whitetail bucks!:drinks::castmine: