PDA

View Full Version : Verse of the day

rl69
05-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Verse 8-11
When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: about sin, because people do not believe in me; about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.
John 16:8*-‬11 NIV

threw Jesus blood we are no longer condemned by our sin and we can have eternal life....if only we beleave in Him...and what He has done for us

And because of His blood dose the Father call us righteous

On Jesus final return the prince of this world satin will face his judgment

USMC87
05-01-2019, 07:46 AM
Amen!

Blackwater
05-01-2019, 04:01 PM
My great sin has long been loving THIS world a little TOO much! And yet, I simultaneously want His return. A conundrum? Probably. But nobody ever said we humans were supposed to be that consistent, did they? Life is full of many, many paradoxes. Only when we accept them can we truly understand ourselves and the world around us. Our limited, linear thinking (when we choose to use it) only takes us just so far, and then, becomes simple wonderment. At the point of wonderment, we can better see ourselves, and all that surrounds us, both the natural and the supernatural. Is our God an awesome God or what?

rl69
05-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Howdy Denice good to see your voice

Boaz
05-01-2019, 05:16 PM
All true Ronnie ! Thank you .

Pine Baron
05-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Blackwater!!! Good to hear from you brother.
Thanks rl a good reminder.