PDA

View Full Version : Baretta Px4

rl69
04-27-2019, 09:10 PM
I'm looking for some real life experiences with the full size px4 how is the trigger how is it as a CCW

I saw one today I liked he fill. Didn't care for the sights but ??!

popper
04-27-2019, 09:39 PM
Px4 40 works great, very accurate sights.
Not as fat as my XDm40 slide. SA/DA trigger isn't too bad, I used it for my LTC test but don't CC it. That was before I got the cataracts fixed & I passed.

Lloyd Smale
04-28-2019, 07:20 AM
I had a 40 too. Different then about any thing else out there. But it was a darned good gun. I wish I would have kept it. trigger wasn't great but a bit better then a typical glock. Very accurate for a black gun. Bit to big for ccw though.

Meatpuppet
04-28-2019, 10:26 PM
I have a PX4 Compact Carry worked over by Earnest Langdon. Ugly little sucker, but the 2nd best shooting gun I own. The trigger is OK from the factory. Langdon slicks it up and it is as good as my competition CZ Shadow. The Compact Carry does conceal really well. However, I cannot imagine carying a full size PX4 in warm weather.

Langdon does sell a PX4 "Trigger Job in a Bag" that should resolve any question you have about the PX4 trigger.

Let us know what you do. I think the PX4 is a vastly underrated platform and I suspect the rotating barrel has something to do with the lack of percieved recoil in the compact model.