PDA

View Full Version : Sale notice, hazmat fees

kmw1954
04-27-2019, 11:45 AM
Just received and email notice from Midsouth Shooters. $5.00 hazmat with purchase of a case of Federal Primers, Free hazmat with orders of 4# or more of Shooters World powders or Free Hazmat with a $150.00 or more purchase of any Alliant powder. Just thought I'd pass this along.

JBinMN
04-27-2019, 12:28 PM
Yes! I got that one as well.

Here are the promotional codes for them:

1) $5 off hazmat on a carton of Fed. primers: Copy Code: 19HAZP

2) Free hazmat for Shooters World powders ( 4 lbs. minimum): Copy Code: 19HAZP

3) Free hazmat for Alliant powders ($150.00 min. purchase): Copy Code: 19HAZA

I got one from MidwayUSA as well a sew days back offering some Free Hazmat deals as well. Here is a link:
https://www.midwayusa.com/promo/powder-primers-04-19?utm_source=hot-buy&utm_medium=email&utm_content=main-image-link&utm_campaign=nohazmat-powder-primers

MidwayUSA deal: Copy Code: HAZMAT19

Thanks for sharing the deals, kmw1984!
:)

rancher1913
04-27-2019, 01:53 PM
its times like this I miss the old cabelas, used to pick up the s&b primers when ever they went on sale for 20 bucks a brick, the good old days I remember them like it was a couple a years ago.

RED BEAR
04-27-2019, 02:04 PM
Just my luck i just bought 12 pounds of alliant powder to get the rebate they have on now. That could save you to. You know on the sb primers i allways kept an eye on there website for them to go on sale but when ever they did the store near me never had the ones i wanted everything but small rifle. So i never was able to buy a single box . I am glad at least someone was able to get some.

JBinMN
04-27-2019, 02:16 PM
its times like this I miss the old cabelas, used to pick up the s&b primers when ever they went on sale for 20 bucks a brick, the good old days I remember them like it was a couple a years ago.

Sold out , but they were only about $19 per thousand(brick)

NEW! Sellier & Bellot Primers – Brick

Regular Price:
$18.80

Item: IK-218684
Sold Out

Source: https://www.cabelas.com/product/SELLIER-BELLOT-PRIMERS-BRICK/2002898.uts