PDA

View Full Version : Tornado in Ruston

John McCorkle
04-25-2019, 02:23 PM
Hi guys,

Small Town near where I grew up got hit pretty hard last night (Ruston, La)

Alot of clean up, several businesses hit very hard, homes, apartments and etc. Two confirmed dead and not sure the extent of damage yet.

Be praying for the good folk there and if you are there, let us know if you need a saw and extra hands to help

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Boaz
04-25-2019, 03:07 PM
I have prayed for them . I live in tornado alley , seen what they can do . May our Lord help these people in their situation .

RED BEAR
04-25-2019, 09:38 PM
Will pray for them. Have only ever been close to one very small one and i slept through it.

USMC87
04-26-2019, 09:20 AM
In our prayers.

Hossfly
04-26-2019, 10:10 AM
Hi guys,

Small Town near where I grew up got hit pretty hard last night (Ruston, La)

Alot of clean up, several businesses hit very hard, homes, apartments and etc. Two confirmed dead and not sure the extent of damage yet.

Be praying for the good folk there and if you are there, let us know if you need a saw and extra hands to help

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

John yes, the EF-3 hit about S-Maple St. South west of La. Tech. Campus tore up BaseBall field, soccer field all fences and light poles, tore thru toward Pizza Hut, that little shopping strip there and Motel 6 top floor roof Texaco station right at intersection I-20 and 167, then towards Downsville thru woods just east of Farmerville and toward Ashley county Ar. That line of storms was about 150 miles long and 70-1000’ wide. About 8 spotted on radar that morning. EF3 when it hit Ruston.