PDA

View Full Version : What do you store your boolits in?

brewer12345
04-20-2019, 07:25 PM
I have used various repurposed plastic containers, cardboard boxes, etc., but some simply aren't strong enough. I think my favorite is the plastic cases that berrys sells plated bullets in. What do you use?

Went2kck
04-20-2019, 07:32 PM
Peanut butter jars, cashew jars or planters peanut jars, Honey roasted of course. I use the square ones for loaded rounds to.

Winger Ed.
04-20-2019, 07:36 PM
I put a lot in zip lock freezer bags with a paper label inside with date & load, then store those in GI ammo cans.
I used to use one of those vacuum bagger things, but it broke, and I haven't found another one at Goodwill.

If it'll get used fairly soon, I'll put pistol stuff loose in a ammo can,
Or rifle ammo in the 50 rd. plastic boxes inside a 20mm ammo can.

USSR
04-20-2019, 07:36 PM
The super large peanut butter jars. Big and sturdy.

Don

daloper
04-20-2019, 07:45 PM
The clear square mixed nut jars here.

Wheelguns 1961
04-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Plastic coffee containers

Ed_Shot
04-20-2019, 07:49 PM
Large size plastic margarine containers....plenty strong enough and been using the same ones for years.

marlin39a
04-20-2019, 07:53 PM
Coffee cans. Print a label, and tape it on.

flyingmonkey35
04-20-2019, 07:55 PM
that depends .

unloaded ammo is in plastic Tupperware.

loaded ammo is in plastic ammo boxes.

fired bullets are in my backstop waiting for collection.

self defensive ammo is in a magazine ready to go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Minerat
04-20-2019, 08:15 PM
these http://www.mtmcase-gard.com/products/reloading/cast-bullet-box.php

plus butter tubs, plastic jars, coffee cans, etc.

bmortell
04-20-2019, 08:26 PM
the house :p

Wheelguns 1961
04-20-2019, 08:38 PM
Coffee cans. Print a label, and tape it on.

I use old business cards and tape them on.

WebMonkey
04-20-2019, 08:43 PM
+1 on plastic coffee cans.
Folger's one pound is my favorite.

brewer12345
04-20-2019, 09:01 PM

Yes, but then you would have to drink Folgers.

jdfoxinc
04-20-2019, 09:05 PM
Military ammo cans 30 cal. Weigh 50 lb ×-.

Kraschenbirn
04-20-2019, 09:06 PM
Lubed boolits are stored in old plastic trays from commercial ammo boxes. Over the years, I accumulated several hundred from the trash bins behind our club's 25-yard pistol line and from the commercial range where I shot in a winter bullseye league. PC'd boolits are stored in plastic food storage containers from Dollar General...multi-functional, stackable, and cheap.

Bill

Tom W.
04-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Plain cast bullets for my 9mm are in an old ammo can. Those that are sized and lubed are in an old Tupperware container, the others are stacked nicely and separated by a piece of paper and put into some inexpensive plastic boxes I found at Hobby Lobby. I don't have as many cast rifle boolits, those that are ready to load are in the same style box as the 9mm, the ones that need sizing are in an old plastic pencil box I obtained from my late wife. I do have a few rifle boolits in a white cardboard box.

Beagle333
04-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Labeled ziplock bags. Those are then stacked/piled into cardboard boxes by caliber.

lightman
04-20-2019, 10:52 PM
Cast and unlubed bullets go in recycled plastic jars. Sized and lubed bullets get stacked in cigar boxes.

sigep1764
04-20-2019, 10:58 PM
The woman bought me Gladware containers. Quart sized containers for unsized boolits, pint sized for sized boolits.

uscra112
04-20-2019, 11:35 PM
Lubed boolits are stored in old plastic trays from commercial ammo boxes. Over the years, I accumulated several hundred from the trash bins behind our club's 25-yard pistol line and from the commercial range where I shot in a winter bullseye league. PC'd boolits are stored in plastic food storage containers from Dollar General...multi-functional, stackable, and cheap.Bill

This. ^^^ If I cared enough to cast 'em right, I want 'em protected. Dumping 'em in bulk somewhere damages the bases so they won't shoot well. 'Course that doesn't matter to handgun shooters, I guess.

Wheelguns 1961
04-21-2019, 12:30 AM
This. ^^^ If I cared enough to cast 'em right, I want 'em protected. Dumping 'em in bulk somewhere damages the bases so they won't shoot well. 'Course that doesn't matter to handgun shooters, I guess.
I powdercoat my bullets. I do not need to worry about messing up the lube or the bases.

Ozark mike
04-21-2019, 12:48 AM
I usually just cast what i plan on loading I just don't like sitting around and casting for long. then I usually just store the loaded ammo in old commercial boxes

Jniedbalski
04-21-2019, 01:49 AM
I have used about everything that was mentioned above. Zip lock bags to coffee cans to maragrine containers. Also used Tupperware containers to boxes. I now use a gallon and a half plastic bucket I get at work for pool chemicals with a heavy duty screw on lid. Works great for brass kind of heavy for bullets . But thery are stackable and heavy duty

JM7.7x58
04-21-2019, 03:17 AM
I live in an 85 year old house with a full basement. Over the years the previous owners have built shelves around almost the entire perimeter. Because of the over abundance of shelf space I don’t need to maximize my storage capacity. I’m using using small amazon cardboard boxes; they seem to be replacing the disposable department store bags here at my house. The boxes are bulky, but they are free and hold up pretty well.

JBinMN
04-21-2019, 06:08 AM
I use the "shelf bins" like/similar to the picture below, for my cast un-lubed boolits:
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/b2f6efed-a90b-4543-9e00-9323efcc1998_1.3255d95b3e867e85ca2c6e01bbc69667.jp eg?odnWidth=180&odnHeight=180&odnBg=ffffff
Although I do have some in some mayo jars right now because I ran out of buns for the time being...

For my completed handloads, I use old ammo cardboard boxes, MTM & other plastic ammo boxes, coffee cans ammo cans in a couple sizes, ziplock bags, mayo/salad dressing jars, coffee cans, candy & cookie tins... Well, I guess I use just abut anything I can, & have available.

All are labeled just like you would with ammo boxes, but instead of using the little labels that usually come with the plastic( like, MTM) ammo boxes, I just write the data/info on masking tape that is on the top of the ammo box, or across the cardboard box flap so it does not open, & for the other misc. containers I put the data/info inside the container on a piece of paper.

I am not OCD about what I put my boolits or rounds in. Although, I just like to keep the ammo in specific separate places, so I do not have them mixed together in one spot. (Meaning factory ammo is stored in one location, my rifle & pistol handloads in another location, and shotgun handloads in another. All in my house, btw.)

I keep my brass sorted by caliber & headstamp in ziplock bags too.

So, that is "my" organization style, anyway. "Mixed & matched both" & I use whatever I can to just "get R done"..
;)

georgerkahn
04-21-2019, 07:32 AM
Cast bullets storage created a challenge -- sort of -- for me. To wit, I cast outside (in garage), and will "do" a coffee can's worth. I label the can "RAW xxx-xxx" which is the mould I used. Then, often a bit later, I set up a lubrisizer, and finish some/all. The lubed and sized ones go into blue plastic boxes from (I think?) Midway. (I'll hopefully edit this in an hour or two with a photo). My recreational outdoor shooting months here are too few, so often -- say, January thru March time -- is when the RAW bullets get finished.240240240241

redhawk0
04-21-2019, 07:40 AM
Square plastic nut containers for me too. I lay them on their sides and mark the contents on the lids. They stack nicely.

redhawk

curiousgeorge
04-21-2019, 08:58 AM
Cast unlubed go in old labeled METAL coffee cans. Sized and lubed go in labeled cookie tins with cardboard from cereal boxes between layers. Neatest storage method I have found in my 45years of reloading.
Steve

WinchesterM1
04-21-2019, 09:08 AM
I go to the Dollar tree where they have some clearish screw on containers with blue and green lids they hold my as cast and PCed bullets (also use one to tumble PC) and then they have smaller pint like clear containers with blue screw on lids that I buy for storing my sized and GC bullets, I just take some masking tape and write ... NOE 311299 PC sized .312 GC 50/50 alloy 202grn

I do that for all of my cast Boolits... for my loaded ammo I have those cheaper plastic ammo cans(30cal) and I store loose packed in those with a MTM case guard or 2 loaded with the infor on it ready for the range... when I get back I drop the brass into a bucket and refill the MTM cases with the loose packed ammo from the can... when the can gets low I start reloading

ioon44
04-21-2019, 09:23 AM
I store loaded rounds in reused 50 rd factory boxes that way it is easy to see when I need to load more.

ole_270
04-21-2019, 09:46 AM
The heavy duty plastic containers the wife gets powdered dishwasher detergent in works well and holds a lot.

LabGuy
04-21-2019, 11:21 AM
Currently I’m using plastic peanut butter containers. However, I will be switching to the Costco “nut” containers. Mainly for the square (instead of round) footprint.

Chainsaw.
04-21-2019, 11:38 AM
^^^This is what I use as well, hold enough bullets that handling a container is “enough”. I peel and clean off the label so I can see in them easily and I write on the lid what they are, weight, size etc. Being square-ish they pack together well. And you get to have some nuts/candy as part of the deal.

Burnt Fingers
04-21-2019, 01:19 PM
https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2749687&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&itemGUID=40e7c4e1ac10a8556f1e11ff5b4ec5b3&destination=%2Fuser%2Forder_details.cmd%3Fid%3DYlx 9VvRKGrfeIZuzH7qiDA%253D%253D%26key%3Dec5e177e7573 432e81050551b0d954ad

I wish I had bought more when they were available. Just the right size for boolits and ammo.

goryshaw
04-21-2019, 02:26 PM
Unlubed, unsized cast bullets or lubed/sized - plastic ice cream containers; stackable, sealable and practical weight.

cases - wally world plastic shoe boxes; stackable, somewhat sealed, practical weight and number of cases dependent on caliber.

loaded ammunition - 30 and 50 cal ammo cans, USGI/replica or commercial

all are labeled with 3m laser labels printed on my brother laser printer

alamogunr
04-21-2019, 02:32 PM
Peanut butter jars, cashew jars or planters peanut jars, Honey roasted of course. I use the square ones for loaded rounds to.

Same here except I don't discriminate when it comes to nuts. I mainly save the empty jars from mixed nuts at Christmas. Got a pretty good supply of empty's. I used to save Miracle Whip jars until they went back to small mouth jars. Not sure that I see the wisdom in that decision.

RED BEAR
04-21-2019, 02:34 PM
I use 4x4x4 and 4x4x3 cardboard boxes i get from amazon.

Blammer
04-21-2019, 02:49 PM
https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2749687&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&itemGUID=40e7c4e1ac10a8556f1e11ff5b4ec5b3&destination=%2Fuser%2Forder_details.cmd%3Fid%3DYlx 9VvRKGrfeIZuzH7qiDA%253D%253D%26key%3Dec5e177e7573 432e81050551b0d954ad

I wish I had bought more when they were available. Just the right size for boolits and ammo.

you can still find them about , they are about $4 each

T_McD
04-21-2019, 03:10 PM
My finished boolits go in a mason jar. I only cast for 35 Whelen right now so it’s more than enough.

oldhenry
04-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Photo #1: These containers are available from Walmart......less than $4.00

Photo #2: The larger blue containers are not available in my town anymore.....wish they were.

Conditor22
04-21-2019, 03:38 PM
In zipper bags

https://i.imgur.com/igmRorV.jpg

after PC'd In zipper bags in square peanut jars

https://i.imgur.com/EKmVlEp.jpg

lightman
04-21-2019, 06:12 PM

So far, I have not detected any damage by storing my bullets in bulk. I do set them in the jug a handful at a time, very gently.

crackers
04-21-2019, 06:28 PM
A covered range eliminates the storage problem.

hpeach
04-21-2019, 06:32 PM
modifed cd rom containers. chop out the center post, melt in a patch. They are strong, and the label easily seen thru the plastic. stackable too
keep faith

kevin c
04-22-2019, 03:51 AM
A couple friends gave me the plywood crates they got their commercial coated cast bullets in. The brand is Acme I think. My HiTek'd and sized bullets go in those, about 2500 9mm in each. They have fitted lids and I can stack them to or three high.

I also use the small plastic buckets that Remington sells bulk ammo in. They will hold about 1000 147 grain 9 mm slugs.

I throw in a paper label with boolit style, coating, sizing, alloy and date of baking on the coating, as it reportedly affects the age hardening. Actually, all I really need to do is provide the date, since I cast just the one boolit for all my current needs, even though I have molds in several styles.

cwlongshot
04-22-2019, 05:58 AM
Im thinking of building a rack and will utilize the plastic bins on the shelves. Thinking 2x6 lumber. Floor to ceiling attached to wall and ceiling rafters maybe 36/48” wide. (Might not be enough)

Right now, freezer zip locks in reinforced card board boxes by caliber. On the floor and bottom self of my main loading bench.

Plastic containers I have used previous look good for a spell but split and deform badly from the weight.

So far these bins hold up well on the bottom shelf and they have ALLOT of weight in them Id say on the order of 50-70# (They are the larger size.) I dont think they could hang as designed with the weight. But I dont intend in doing that. :)

CW

Rich/WIS
04-22-2019, 10:08 AM
As cast in whatever small cardboard/cigar boxes on hand. Sized and lubed go in boxes I make from old flat rate boxes sized for the bullet. Cardboard between layers, deep enough for 2 layer of 100 for rifle and 400-500 per box for 45. Loaded ammo in 50 rd plastic boxes (MTM,Berry's) for rifle and the plastic partition boxes picked up on the range for 45. All get stored in GI ammo cans until needed. A good storage solution for cans or other containers are the heavy duty shelves from Lowe's or other stores. The unit I got at Lowes is rated for 400# per shelf and was less than $80 for the 3 foot wide by six foot high unit. Also comes in a 4 foot wide version.

white eagle
04-22-2019, 10:35 AM
I use empty gunpowder containers
the black round ones holds what I need

RogerDat
04-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Cast but not loaded go in zip lock bags labeled as to bullet size, weight, alloy, and date. Also state of processing such as sized or lubed 1x or 2x or PC. The bags are in 30 caliber ammo cans on the floor under the bottom shelf of the bench. A 30 caliber can full of bullets is as heavy as I want to mess with.

A few bullets are in smaller plastic containers or bagged and in containers. Mostly odd lots of different weights or profiles get this small batch storage. E.G 38 hollow point commercial from estate or round ball for 20 gauge or some .32 acp cast from a gun show.

Completed rounds go in the Harbor Freight $3.99 plastic ammo boxes if they are bulk ammo. Or Plano boxes for special or different loads. E.G some light loads for the wife or plain base gas check bullets for 357, the ladder of loads for trying a different powder or new bullet/load.

Burnt Fingers
04-22-2019, 11:49 AM
you can still find them about , they are about $4 each

All the local stores are out of stock.

brewer12345
04-22-2019, 12:33 PM
I use empty gunpowder containers
the black round ones holds what I need

Had not thought of that!

cwlongshot
04-22-2019, 05:45 PM
Good idea!!

Crowkiller
04-24-2019, 08:02 AM
Peanut butter jars. My family goes through peanut butter, and the container is sturdy.
I tried the disposable Ziploc containers, but they would buckle when stacked!

Bigslug
04-24-2019, 08:43 AM
Pre-lube - Temptations cat treat containers. Big enough for about 20 pounds worth, and has a square footprint, so fairly space-efficient on a shelf.

Post-lube - the plastic 50-round trays that come with a box of Federal/Speer/CCI .45 ACP ammo.

poppy42
04-24-2019, 11:19 AM
Chinese takeout containers, I also use the round takeout containers to tumble lube

cwlongshot
04-24-2019, 01:31 PM
I ordered and received a bunch of Freezer bags last night... Upon opening I found that they shipped me Gallon and Quart. Not PINT & Quart as I ordered.

they wanted me to send pictures, ship back yada yada yada.. I told the lady, I didn't screw anything up YOU DID. Your add says PINT I paid for PINT you sent gallon. If you want it back, YOU send return postage and when you send the PINT that I ordered include EXTRA for MY TROUBLES.

Otherwise. I have Gallon and I'm keeping it.

Sick and tired of this nonsense. I'm not required to return ANYTHING on my dime!

Now I need to find PINT Freezer bags and be sure its not from this company! :sad: :groner:

CW

JBinMN
04-24-2019, 02:05 PM
Now I need to find PINT Freezer bags and be sure its not from this company! :sad: :groner:

CW

Family Dollar/ Dollar General has them & even in name brands if that is your preference.

Just a suggestion.
;)

cwlongshot
04-24-2019, 03:10 PM
Ya know these are popin up Like dandelions!!!

I have t stepped foot in a single one! I want to, I drive by at least three taking the back roads home
From the shop!

Thanks Ill stop one day!

CW

Kenstone
04-24-2019, 03:17 PM
All the local stores are out of stock.

For Wally-World, order online, and ship to store for pick-up.
works for me,
:p

Bazoo
04-24-2019, 08:15 PM
I keep raw cast bullets in either coffee cans or the Tupperware that ham comes in. I keep lubed and sized bullets in the Tupperware.

hollywood63
04-24-2019, 10:09 PM

Same here

lead-1
04-24-2019, 10:36 PM
Peanut butter jars, small plastic coffee containers and empty jacketed bullet boxes work for me.

abunaitoo
04-25-2019, 05:39 PM
Before sizing and lubing, friskies cat food container.
After I put them in CCI .22 slide top plastic box.

WALLNUTT
04-25-2019, 09:43 PM
Cigar boxes.

bobthenailer
04-26-2019, 09:03 AM
2 1/2 gallon buckets with handel and lid, I used a hard lube and store my bullets in bulk containers
5QT motor oil plastic jug with cap on, if the cap opening is small cut open a larger hole, the big jug handle is very user friendly I usually use Mobil 1 jugs

Green Frog
04-26-2019, 10:06 AM
Once my pistol bullets are cast, sized, and lubed I like to store them individually in little brass tubes with a little powder behind. These can then be placed in a variety of boxes, bags, etc depending on how they will subsequently be used. Prior to being "finished" in this way they usually end up stored loosely in bulk in relatively small plastic boxes with tops, generally not more than a couple of hundred at a time so they don't get too crowded.

Most of my cast rifle bullets are for schuetzen and are loaded and fired individually. They are cast more precisely, so my technique is to keep them in order cast, then place them meplat end down in the plastic liner boxes from factory pistol ammo. These go back into their original cardboard boxes (remarked with the new caliber information) or into wooden cigar boxes bought specifically for the task, and stored this way until carried (still packed the same way) to the range for use.

I will admit to having bought MTM and Midway cases for loaded ammo and even went to D**** Sporting Goods (the name of which is now an expletive in my lexicon) and bought some Plano cases for loaded ammo, but recently have found them at Cabela's and Bass Pro. Note these are for bullets stored in the little brass cylinders as described in my first paragraphs... sometimes I like to keep them a little more organized. :mrgreen:

Froggie

KenT7021
04-26-2019, 06:30 PM
I use crayon boxes from Walmart.

Ranger 7
05-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Clear plastic bottles with screw on tops.

L Erie Caster
05-07-2019, 10:40 PM

swheeler
05-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Usually in brass casings with powder under them.[smilie=l:

Tracy
05-08-2019, 04:22 AM
Plastic coffee cans.

cwlongshot
05-08-2019, 07:03 AM
I have taken to using plastic paint measuring cups for my raw cast. Its convenient and cheap. I keep a stack of 6-8 near the casting bench. When cool, I spoon them into the cup and put on the shelf till needed. Covers are available if you feel they are needed. (I don't touch my boolits as I powder coat most everything and take no chances on contamination.)

THEN the afore mentioned FREEZER Zip locks before going in a hang able container, on the floor. (Need to expand my room and make a shelving unit.

CW

robg
05-08-2019, 07:09 AM
plastic bags sorted by weight etc then in Tupperware type containers

Burnt Fingers
05-08-2019, 08:50 AM
I have taken to using plastic paint measuring cups for my raw cast. Its convenient and cheap. I keep a stack of 6-8 near the casting bench. When cool, I spoon them into the cup and put on the shelf till needed. Covers are available if you feel they are needed. (I don't touch my boolits as I powder coat most everything and take no chances on contamination.)

THEN the afore mentioned FREEZER Zip locks before going in a hang able container, on the floor. (Need to expand my room and make a shelving unit.

CW

I use those for raw and unsized boolits. Then I lucked into a Walmart that was closing out the steel loaf pans for $0.50 each. I bought 31 of them. They are AWESOME for raw and coated unsized boolits.

SSGOldfart
05-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Plastic coffee containers

Same here.I have hundreds of coffee cans for bullets and ice cream tubes for brass. All though double lined large flat rate boxes work great for brass storage too.

MOA
05-08-2019, 01:36 PM

Found at harbor freight on sale sometimes for 12.99.

cwlongshot
05-08-2019, 01:59 PM
I use those for raw and unsized boolits. Then I lucked into a Walmart that was closing out the steel loaf pans for $0.50 each. I bought 31 of them. They are AWESOME for raw and coated unsized boolits.

Sounds perfect!!

I drive past a couple dollar stores. I STILL need to stopIn and look around. I just have a feeling they gonna have some useful containers.

Having them in different containers lets me immediately know what I have. I need to devise something for PC’d but not sized in storage. Right now any unsized just sit on the back bench awaiting sizing.
Im getting so many bullets cast that I really dont “need” to size them h till
im gonna shoot and that could be a month or years, depending on boolit.

CW

cwlongshot
05-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Same here.I have hundreds of coffee cans for bullets and ice cream tubes for brass. All though double lined large flat rate boxes work great for brass storage too.

At our local HD I found nice snap on lid containers. They are cheap too! 5/7 in a pack for like 10$. The size in volume is almost two show boxes. They stack, are clear and lids snap on but not air tight. I stack them 3 high and they fit four wide on wire shelves I also got at HD/Lower.

These are NG for lead tho simply not strong enough even for 50% fill. Perfect for lighter weight brass tho!!!

CW

AABEN
05-08-2019, 04:44 PM
What ever I can find empty at the time then I weight them and put them in to jars with the weight on them I them lube and size them

Ramson222
05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Sized and powder coated bullets go in empty plastic powder jars. I peel the label off and hot glue a sample bullet to the top of the lid. I also tape a note with hardness test and alloy inside of the lid.

Elkins45
05-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Unlubed bullets go in soup, coffee or food cans. Lubed bullets go in plastic containers like Gladware.

Bama
05-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Called bits and bolts container. A plastic container that holds 6 to 8 lbs of 45 or 38 bullets. And they stack, a great handy space saver

Walks
05-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Anything and everything. From old 500rd commercial cast bullet boxes, 1lb Folgers coffee "cans", nothing wrong with Folgers. I'll drink about any kind of Coffee as long as it ain't flavored, k-cup or Starbucks.
Made strong and Black.

My Wife buys me screw on lid plastic jars and 4 packs of plastic box's 4"x4"x3". Work well for small lots and are just heavy enough for what's left of my hand strength.
And anything that will work.

ranger391xt
05-08-2019, 11:04 PM
JIF Jarshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/f444a859982243d97a64e23ce5cdb777.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

donald duck
05-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Very interesting, Best suggestion is to label everything as several have stated. A good strong cardboard box is hard to beat, DD

asmith80
05-14-2019, 01:51 PM
Bama had a great idea with the bits and bolts containers. I got a set, and two containers stacked on top of each other hold as many boolets as the old plastic Folger's coffee tubs I was using and take up a lot less space

Onebad06vtx
05-14-2019, 04:37 PM
Powdered nestle quick yellow plastic containers,and red coffee containers!

cwlongshot
05-15-2019, 05:47 AM
Powdered nestle quick yellow plastic containers,and red coffee containers!

I love them Nestle Quick containers for my powder coat applications!!! The large size provides extra surface area and IMHO works best!

CW

davek8s
05-16-2019, 09:56 PM
I use any empty plastic jar that has a screw top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jethunter
05-18-2019, 07:52 PM
Heavy freezer bags. Fold the top down 3-4 times and staple it.

Hinnerk
05-19-2019, 07:43 PM
JIF Jarshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190509/f444a859982243d97a64e23ce5cdb777.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkMan! You either have a lot of kids or REALLY like peanut butter.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

cwlongshot
05-21-2019, 07:45 AM
I found a lady on ebay selling empty PB JARS!! CHEAP!

CW

ranger391xt
05-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Man! You either have a lot of kids or REALLY like peanut butter.

Sent from my E6810 using TapatalkI've been saving them awhile. Originally was saving them to use as targets. A JIF jar of tannerrite makes a nice "boom".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk