PDA

View Full Version : Inline Fab Variations

oldhenry
04-05-2019, 08:46 PM
First of all: I like the Inline Fabrication products. They are well made & well thought out to help us enjoy our hobby. This thread deals with a few of their products used slightly different than conceived.

#1: I finally added a 2nd. 550 (a C model this time). No more changing out priming stuff when going to a different size. On the same evening that the 550C was ordered I also placed an order to Inline. The inline order: Ultra Mt., "New Output & Empty Case Bin (hereafter referred to as NO&ECB), 2ea. 6.75"X5" utility trays, shell holder brkt., die brkt. & a green case bin. Locally I sourced a 10"X6"X1/8" and a 6"X7"X1/8" aluminum plate.

I mounted the 10"X6"X1/8" plate between the Ultra Mt. & the Dillon: the right end even with the Dillon & the left end protruding to the left 5". To mount the NO&ECB the OEM Dillon "ejected cartridge chute" (part# 13803) must be removed. I did not throw it away ( my wife says I don't throw anything away).

I mounted one of the 6.75"X5" utility trays on the protruding 1/8" plate on the left. This is my new boolit tray. I store my boolits in plastic containers on hard cardboard based layers with long tabs attached. Most containers hold 3 layers & I can pull an entire layer from the container & they'll perch on this tray awaiting the seating operation...…(my wife says I may be OCD).

Photos:

#1: New 550C with NO&ECB attached
#2: Close-up of chute on NO&ECB
#3: Close-up of utility tray (now boolit tray) on left side of 550C
#4: Close-up on boolits on the tray

I'll cover the use on the other parts ordered from IL on a separate thread. Sometimes when I attach too many images @ once they get out of sequence.

Henry
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ..
A real sport involves either gasoline or gun powder...…...all others are just games

Rcmaveric
04-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Thats perty. Nice ergonomics. Also looks like someone took thier Lean Sigma training seriously.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JimB..
04-06-2019, 01:51 AM
Just got a quick change top plate for my new 650 today, do like their stuff.