PDA

View Full Version : Praise the Lord!!

xbeeman412
04-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Praise be to the Lord for watching over Us. Why did I think about bringing back things since We hadent been to the farm since May last year. The lock box that was cut hadent rusted so this break in was only a few hours before. God gave Us a premonision of things were happening. Point being is that God was watching over Us.

Last week out of the blue the thought came to Me that We need to ring back everything We can. I called My friend to go check if there was anything broken into. He called Friday evening telling Me tractor,4 wheeler tools and all that could be carried was gone.

Report was made to the local Sheriff office Friday around 6 PM. Sunday the theif was caught and property recovered. The tractor had been worked on.. cylinders for the front end loader had been removed and resealed!.

My friend has been a Constable for 15 years before getting elected to County commisioner.
Had it not been for My friend everything wouldnt be back as He drove 30 miles to get the 4 wheeler and rest of things.

Praise and thanks to the Lord for the Blessings bestowed on Us.

Preacher Jim
04-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Lord takes care of us when we are not able to care for ourselves. That be the story of Easter we could not save ourselves so he did it for us. Like your stuff it required our doing something first but he did the work.

sparky45
04-01-2019, 01:48 PM
EXCELLENT!!! To me thieves rank right up there with rapists and murderers. Enough of this "pity the person" that's a thief, VERY least IMO is a hard 10 sentence.
HOSEA 4:2 There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

Boaz
04-01-2019, 05:39 PM
I'm glad they found your property , you are blessed !

buckwheatpaul
04-01-2019, 08:44 PM
What a wonderful testimony.....God is amazing and thieves are generally not the sharpest knife in the drawer......

USMC87
04-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Thank God for intervening.