PDA

View Full Version : BrassMagnet is a Straight Shooter!

Maine1
03-29-2019, 10:25 AM
Worked out a trade with this gentleman over the phone for some 310 handles I picked up.

Many people would have tried to lowball me as I did not really know the value of what I had- I just was interested in trading something I could not use for something I could use.

Brassmagnet took the time to tell me what I had and what it was worth, and gave me a very good trade on items I put to immediate use..and included some things that he knew I would need, even if I did not.

People like this are why Castboolits is the only forum I bother with these days.

kungfustyle
03-29-2019, 11:11 AM
Amen! Brassmagnet is good people, so are many here. Great forum to be part of.

tdoor4570
03-29-2019, 04:01 PM
That's a first Brassmagnet being called a Gentleman! but Brass is good people.

Markopolo
03-29-2019, 04:12 PM
Hmmmmmm I don’t know about that one..:groner: BM has about 8 of everything known to man.. didn’t you know he was responsible for the recent powder shortage on his own??

:holysheep

BM is a great guy, Can you imagine all of the un-sold stuff that would still be in swap and sell if it wasn’t for him???

Cheers to you BM..

Budzilla 19
03-29-2019, 05:28 PM
One thing of the nicest guys, that Brass Magnet!!! Unbelievably knowledgeable on a lot of subjects!!! Oh, and in case ya didn’t know, that’s him in his avatar!! With the garand!! He and I have spoken a few times on the phone, I truly respect his knowledge. Hahahaha, yes he does have a lot of stuff.

JBinMN
03-29-2019, 08:51 PM
He is a "good egg"., if ya know what I mean...
;)

Conditor22
03-29-2019, 09:47 PM
You're not missing any bourbon, are you?