PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my family.

TNRELOADER
03-28-2019, 08:41 PM
Hey fellas. Wondering if I could get a few prayers coming my way. Could everyone that believes and wants pray for my mother and for my better half. My mother is having a hard time and is getting weak and the doctors haven't been able to figure out the problem yet but are testing for lymphoma. Please pray they get it figured out and come up with a treatment plan before it's too late. She is still a young lady at 57. And my wife is going in for a surgery on the 9th of April that is fairly serious and we are both scared and are praying for a good outcome. Thank you and God bless.

NSB
03-28-2019, 08:48 PM
Coming your way my friend. Trust in the Almighty.

Boaz
03-28-2019, 09:29 PM
Lord please help TNRELOADER's mother and wife . Guide her doctors to discover the cause of her trouble . Please work through her doctors to help her . Bless her and this family through your care and comfort . Thank you for all you do in their lives . Amen .

Praying for your mom , please keep us updated .

jcren
03-28-2019, 11:29 PM
Prayers sent

Airweaver
03-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Prey is not an easy thing. You must know how to do. We fight our whole life against God... Whose will be the will and hope we will be losers.Thats the way I prey and just did it for you. I wish you the best my friend.

Markopolo
03-29-2019, 12:11 AM
Prayers sent sir... hang in there young man.. God is with you.

daloper
03-29-2019, 06:12 AM
Father God. I lift up TNReloader's family to you. Be with the doctors and give them the wisdom they seek to find the problem with his mother. Be with his wife as she goes in for surgery and guild the doctors and use them for your Glory. Give comfort to the family and shower them with peace during this time. Lay you healing hand upon both of these ladies. In the name of Your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

fiberoptik
03-29-2019, 07:34 AM
Praying [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preacher Jim
03-29-2019, 07:41 AM
Your mom and family added to our prayer list TnReloader

USMC87
03-29-2019, 08:23 AM
We are adding your Mother and wife to our prayer list.

Sig556r
03-29-2019, 08:24 AM
Healing prayers your mom's way...

Pine Baron
03-29-2019, 08:37 AM
Tnreloader, sincere prayers for your Mother and wife. May God's grace, healing, and mercy be with them and you. In Jesus name Amen.

buckwheatpaul
03-29-2019, 08:38 AM
Hey fellas. Wondering if I could get a few prayers coming my way. Could everyone that believes and wants pray for my mother and for my better half. My mother is having a hard time and is getting weak and the doctors haven't been able to figure out the problem yet but are testing for lymphoma. Please pray they get it figured out and come up with a treatment plan before it's too late. She is still a young lady at 57. And my wife is going in for a surgery on the 9th of April that is fairly serious and we are both scared and are praying for a good outcome. Thank you and God bless.

Father please be with TNRELOADER, his wife and his mother as they navigate the medical problems that they are suffering from. Father, You are the Great Healer and I pray that You guide their medical teams that are working on his wife's and his mother's problems. Please give his mother strength, peace, comfort and healing. I pray that TNRELOADER's wife's surgery goes smoothly and that all her problems are eliminated by this procedure. Please grant her peace, comfort, and healing as well. AMEN

RED BEAR
03-29-2019, 08:48 AM
Prayers sent for you and yours.

mattw
03-29-2019, 09:06 AM
Bud, you have them coming your way! Hope all works out.

TNRELOADER
03-29-2019, 09:19 AM
I just want to thank everyone for your prayers and ask that you keep praying for us. For those that dont believe in the power of God or question it I wish you could feel just a small part of what I felt reading these prayers. I can tell they are real sincere prayers Not a hair on my body that didnt stand as my body was flooded with the holy ghost. Thank you all so much. As one brother to another I love you guys and it means more than you will ever know. God bless.

jmort
03-29-2019, 10:06 AM
Just saw this
Adding my prayers
Sorry to hear this
God is great

Hickok
03-29-2019, 12:19 PM
Prayers for your wife and mother in the name of Christ Jesus.

TNRELOADER
04-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Just wanted to say my mother is feeling better and had to go in for an xray today of her spleen, it is enlarged and the doctors think this is what is causing her problems. Please keep her in your prayers that God will help them to either remove her ailments or help the doctor confirm his suspicions and get her on a treatment plan. And please keep me and my wife in your prayers she is still scheduled for surgery this coming Tuesday at 6am. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless

Preacher Jim
04-04-2019, 09:17 PM
God answers faithful prayer. Lord continue the healing you are doing. We know you are revealing the causes and the cure you are doing. We praise and give you the glory for this.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

big bore 99
04-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Prayers sent.

Pete44mag
04-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Lord Jesus please heal the family of TNRELOADER. Touch their lives, make them whole, complete and strong as they face these challenging times. My prayers will continue for you and your family!

umwminer
04-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Done my friend

buckwheatpaul
04-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Just wanted to say my mother is feeling better and had to go in for an xray today of her spleen, it is enlarged and the doctors think this is what is causing her problems. Please keep her in your prayers that God will help them to either remove her ailments or help the doctor confirm his suspicions and get her on a treatment plan. And please keep me and my wife in your prayers she is still scheduled for surgery this coming Tuesday at 6am. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless

Great news on your mom. Hopefully the surgeons will be able to fix her problem. I will continue to pray for you mom and your wife. Please keep us informed......Praise God for His is Good!

koehn,jim
04-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Prayer sent.

Pine Baron
04-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Prayers continue for your mom, wife, and you.

fiberoptik
04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Been praying [emoji120]

stubshaft
04-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
04-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Continuing prayer .

04-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Praying like I dance...like nobody’s watching

TNRELOADER
04-09-2019, 08:05 AM
I want to thank you all for the prayers. Please if you find time pray for my wife. We are at the surgery center this morning she will be going back into a room in about an hour. She is very nervous as am I. Pray that God guides the surgeon and all goes as planned and a quick recovery. Thank you and God bless. Keep everyone updated.

Pine Baron
04-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Prayer for successful, stress free procedure, and a speedy recovery.

TNRELOADER
04-09-2019, 09:49 AM
She is in the operating room. I'm the one that's nervous now. Please God guide the surgeons hand and assist everyone in that room and help them take good care of my wife and soulmate.

Markopolo
04-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Your gunna be fine sir.. don’t fear or be nervous sir. How many times in the Bible does it say...? She will be fine as well... don’t you worry about a thing. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will walk by your side, and when necessary, carry you. You,,,, are in the Fathers hands.. he does not cause or orchestrate the issues in our lives, but will work the greatest good from them. Be strong sir. You got your full armor on??? Do not dispair, you are 50% supernatural Holy Spirit.

Mark

Boaz
04-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Praying .

TNRELOADER
04-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Thank you lord jesus. I was just told by the doctor she is in recovery and everything went very good. I get to see her in a out 30 min. Thank all of you for praying for us. Thank you so much.

WILCO
04-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Prayers sent.

DCP
04-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Prayers sent

TNRELOADER
04-11-2019, 10:25 PM
I just want to let everyone know my wife came through her surgery very well. She is sore but the doctor said it couldn't have went better and he is expecting a good outcome. Please pray she keeps recovering well. And the great news today is my mother went back to her cancer doctor and in his opinion she doesn't have cancer but something else going on. He is still going to do a couple tests to check a couple more areas but also wants her family doctor to run a few tests he cant. To me this is a victory a d not just any victory but a victory in God's name. And I give him the praise for the outcome so far. Thank you all so much for your prayers. But please dont stop because my mama still has an issue that needs to be figured out so her health stops declining. I cannot ever repay you for all of your support and prayers. God bless and a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

04-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Great news!!!

Prayers will continue.

pcolapaddler
04-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Such wonderful news! Thanks for the update.

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

Boaz
04-12-2019, 05:33 AM
Truly good news ! Thank you , still praying for healing and recovery for all .

daloper
04-12-2019, 05:50 AM
Father God. We give you all the praise for the good report from TNReloader. We thank you that his wife did fine with her surgery. We ask that you will continue to hold her in your hands and heal her body and remove all pain. We ask that you will be with the doctors that are caring for his mother and guild them as they look for what is wrong with her. We give you the glory in this and ask that you will heal her. Give the family peace and comfort. We ask this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Pine Baron
04-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Father God. We give you all the praise for the good report from TNReloader. We thank you that his wife did fine with her surgery. We ask that you will continue to hold her in your hands and heal her body and remove all pain. We ask that you will be with the doctors that are caring for his mother and guild them as they look for what is wrong with her. We give you the glory in this and ask that you will heal her. Give the family peace and comfort. We ask this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Amen.

Boaz
04-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Amen .

Markopolo
04-14-2019, 10:15 AM
Amen!!

WRideout
04-15-2019, 01:28 PM
Father, bless them all and hold them very near to you.

Wayne

TNRELOADER
07-18-2019, 12:08 AM
Hey everyone. Just thought I would update everyone. My mother is feeling better. Shes getting stronger every day and I believe its because God made a miracle happen in her life. My wife has recovered from her surgery very well and we are going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm that I will be a new daddy along with the three wonderful stepchildren which I already call mine. This is a first for me. Please pray everything is ok and we dont have any complications like a tubal pregnancy which she has a higher chance of due to the surgery she had. I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet since it's so early on and because of the higher chance of complications. But I need the prayers and I know God will come through like he always does. Thank you.

DCP
07-18-2019, 07:34 AM
Prayers for your family. May God's grace, healing, and mercy be with them

Boaz
07-18-2019, 08:02 AM
Prayer is sent . Will continue in prayer for all of you .

Markopolo
07-18-2019, 08:41 AM
woooo Hoooo.. prayers sent sir!

Pine Baron
07-18-2019, 12:56 PM
Tn, prayers sent and I'm happy for you guys.

TNRELOADER
07-19-2019, 08:49 AM
It is confirmed I'm going to be a dad. We have to do blood work for the next four days to make sure the baby is where its supposed to be. Please keep praying. Thank you all so much for them prayers. Isn't God wonderful.

buckwheatpaul
07-19-2019, 03:05 PM
It is confirmed I'm going to be a dad. We have to do blood work for the next four days to make sure the baby is where its supposed to be. Please keep praying. Thank you all so much for them prayers. Isn't God wonderful.

God has smiled on your family quite a lot! You all are blessed and the updates are so uplifting......Congrats Grandpa!

WRideout
07-24-2019, 08:55 AM
All Christians are called to ministry, and our first ministry is to our own families. God will be with you as you minister to yours.

Wayne

pcolapaddler
07-24-2019, 11:31 PM
Prayers for you and yours

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

TNRELOADER
08-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Update. I am going to be a daddy. Baby is 7 weeks old. I got to see the first pictures and saw its little heart beat. Theirs no way in this world anyone can change my mind on the fact that even at 7 weeks it is clearly a human. I'm so excited. When I saw the first picture I almost pulled my wife up off the ultrasound table and hugged her so tight. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God has definitely smiled upon my family.

Blackwater
08-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Congratulations, and may God bless you and the family. Being a good Dad is sometimes the most difficult job in the world, but it's always the most important job we'll ever do. You have to set the example for them by your own conduct, words, and teachings. But when teaching, remember that it's YOU who must model the desired behavior and attitude, if they're to absorb it to the depth that it sticks with them for life. And no matter what situation you face, you won't be the first and surely won't be the last to face it. When you get angry, count ten and THINK of the best course of action before speaking or acting. That's always a very difficult lesson to learn, but we all have to at some point. And most of all, enjoy the inestimable blessing of having a son. You're going to be so happy and so challenged, often at the same time. Again, congratulations and may you and she be so blessed again. And remember ..... when you get old, THEY pick your nursing home! ;)

TNRELOADER
09-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Hello everyone. I could use your helping prayers again. Me and the wife just got back from the doctor because of a scare we had this morning. Seems like the sac the baby is in is trying to detach itself from the uterus and is causing some bleeding. They said it could stop and heal itself or could get worse and completley detatch itself killing the baby. Please pray it gets better. Seems like everything was getting better with the addition on the house and the new baby. But the devil is playing his cards pretty hard right now. I just a couple days ago fell while working on the house and broke a rib and am still having to fight through the pain to work my regular remodeling job and work on the house every afternoon and Saturday. And the pain is so much I'm not getting much sleep for every time I move I wake up . And now this. Please keep me and my wife in your prayers. We could really use it right now. I see myself as a strong man but but sometimes I get so tired and feel so helpless. I myself will be ok so send those prayers more for the wife and baby please. Thank you all.

TNRELOADER
09-04-2019, 08:02 PM
This is the one that really needs the prayers.

Pine Baron
09-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Praying hard TN.

John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

gunshot98
09-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Colossians 1:9-14 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power,according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

I pray this prayer every morning for myself, and my family. it gives me great comfort and peace. May it do the same for you. God Bless.

DCP
09-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Praying for your wife and baby in the name of Christ Jesus.

Smoke4320
09-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
09-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Prayer is sent .

fiberoptik
09-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Just finished lifting up your household.

Beloved friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and that you continually enjoy good health, just as your soul is prospering.
3 John 1:2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=3%20John%201:2&version=TPT

Sleep Verses:

Psalm 3:5 KJV
[5] I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

Psalm 4:8 KJV
[8] I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 127:2 KJV
[2] It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Proverbs 3:24 KJV
[24] When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Jeremiah 31:26 Upon this I awaked and beheld, and my sleep was sweet unto me.

Numbers 12:6 And He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord will make Myself known to him in a vision and I will speak to him in a dream.

Joel 2:28 “It shall come about after this That I shall pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.

Joel 2:29 “Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Job 33:14-17 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed, then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, that He may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:14-17 “For God speaks once, And even twice, yet no one notices it. [including you, Job.]
“In a dream, a vision of the night one may hear God’s voice,
When deep sleep falls on men
While slumbering upon the bed,
Then He opens the ears of men
And seals their instruction,
That He may turn man aside from his conduct,
And keep him from pride;