PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for my Father in Law . . .

square butte
03-23-2019, 08:23 PM
Asking for prayers for my Father in Law Wayne and wife Hazel. Wayne is 87 and had a stroke last Thursday, and he seemed to recover well - But then has had more issues - What seemed like a bad urinary tract infection, but has gone to sepsis. Still trying to figure out the source of his infection because he has other abdominal pain. Hazel can't see well and will have trouble being home alone. They are good old school Christians. My wife is flying out on Monday. Please pray for all concerned. Thank You all so much.

Preacher Jim
03-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Lord we pray your help for Wayne and Hazel. He needs your healing touch and she needs you to comfort and strengthen her. We praise you for all you are doing for them.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

BigAlofPa.
03-23-2019, 09:14 PM
I'll pray for him and your family tonight.

Pete44mag
03-23-2019, 11:19 PM
I will put Wayne and Hazel on my prayer list. Please keep us informed about there progress. Amen.

castalott
03-24-2019, 01:23 AM
Mercy Lord...Please Mercy...Amen

Dieselhorses
03-24-2019, 01:41 AM
You got my prayers.

big bore 99
03-24-2019, 03:33 AM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
03-24-2019, 06:42 AM
square butte I'll be praying for both of them and ya'll .

WRideout
03-24-2019, 07:34 AM
Father, watch over Wayne and Hazel, and keep them very close to you.
Wayne

Wayne Smith
03-24-2019, 07:37 AM
Father I ask you to take care of Wayne and Hazel and see them through the rough patch. I pray that Square Butte and his wife are given the wisdom to plan effectively and appropriately for the future, and Father I ask that you work through this entire family to come together in love to deal with this crisis.

Sig556r
03-24-2019, 08:19 AM
Healing prayers coming his way...

USMC87
03-24-2019, 08:48 AM
Amen to the above prayers and we are adding them to our prayer list.

jcren
03-24-2019, 10:27 AM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
03-24-2019, 06:11 PM
Prayers sent .

daloper
03-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Father God. I pray that you will be Wayne and his wife. I ask that you would lay your healing hands upon him. Give the doctors wisdom and guild them had they treat him. Be with square butte's wife and give her safe travel as she flies out Monday. Be with all involved and give them peace and comfort. I pray this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

square butte
03-24-2019, 07:10 PM
A little bit of an update - Wayne is a little bit better on IV antibiotics, But they still cannot find the source of his infection. It turned out not to be a UTI. One of the organisms causing it is usually lung based but nothing can be found there. Still doing lots of scans and blood culture. He really can't walk yet and he's going to need some rehab. Problem is, Wayne being Wayne, he wants to go home - and does not want to stay in for rehab. He can be a cranky old cuss. I guess he's got enough steam to argue with the doctors - But he's not thinking straight. Hazel does not have the steam to take care of him in his current state. Thanks so much for the prayers you have sent up - I believe they are working, according to God's Will. God Bless you all

Boaz
03-25-2019, 09:15 AM
Continued prayer for everyone affected square butte .

buckwheatpaul
03-25-2019, 08:37 PM
Father please be with Wayne and Hazel as they battle their issues. Please guide the physicians and medical team that will attend Wayne's stroke and sepsis issues. Please guide them down the path that will restore Wayne to his wife, Hazel, and their family. I am also lifting up Hazel who is battling diminished eyesight issues. Father, I know that Your will will be done but I implore You to make them comfort and heal them. AMEN

BigAlofPa.
03-25-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the update. There is power in prayer. :-P

koehn,jim
03-27-2019, 03:34 PM
Prayer sent.

square butte
04-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Another bit of an update - Kind of getting to be drawn out, but that's just the territory we are in these days. Wayne was in the hospital for about two weeks. Wife went out and got him good enough to go home and got some home health care coming for the two of them. Wife came home. Wayne was OK for about a week. They cut the home health care loose yesterday - and Wayne went back to the hospital last night. Apparently he has bleeding ulcers. Now gotta get home health back in place for Hazel while she is alone. This is not our first trip through this territory, and i suspect it will not be the last. Thank you so much every one for your prayers. We are still standing because of them - And the Good Lord. If you are able and willing, we gratefully ask for continued prayer. God Bless everyone

BigAlofPa.
04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Sure will continue the prayers.

Boaz
04-07-2019, 05:35 PM
I never quit praying Square butte . I know how it is with taking care of the old folks . Prayer continues

Hickok
04-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Amen to all the prayers.

square butte
05-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Wayne and Hazel seem to be mostly back to what we would consider their normal routines and habits - Maybe a bit worse for the wear of recent adventures in health care. We are breathing a sigh of relief at the moment - And are so grateful for all of your prayers - Each and every one. Thank you all so much - And may the Good Lord find his way into each of all of your most secret needs and desires - Especially those places that are most hidden and unknown. God Bless each of You, Tom

Boaz
05-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Good news ! Been steady praying on this . Most of us have been there , it's hard . I'm glad to hear they are ok .