PDA

View Full Version : On this Irish High Holy Day.....

buckwheatpaul
03-17-2019, 12:03 PM
I would like to wish all of my Irish brothers and sister and those that want to be Irish a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! And may the road rise up to meet you, and may the wind be always at your back!

And may God bless all of us through out the rest of this year!

Shawlerbrook
03-17-2019, 12:10 PM
Not Irish , but I’ll Second your thoughts and wishes. We are having corned beef and cabbage today !

square butte
03-17-2019, 12:38 PM
Top o' the Mornin to all - And God Bless

Handloader109
03-17-2019, 01:12 PM
5 minutes to corned beef, taters, carrots and cabbages... Blessings all..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

JBinMN
03-17-2019, 01:21 PM
Happy St. Patricks Day!
:)

:drinks:

Pipefitter
03-17-2019, 08:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rGf0tgOS9s&t=271s

Tom W.
03-17-2019, 09:26 PM
I'm purebred Polish. I had some BBQ ribs.....

waksupi
03-18-2019, 10:13 AM
May all the ups and downs in your life be under the sheets!

popper
03-18-2019, 11:06 AM
Éirinn go Brách Actually I spent most of the day investigating wife's ancestors the came over on the Hector - Scotch Presby. Married into some Irish Catholic that came into B.C. and eventually French from Qebec (before it was Qebec).

bedbugbilly
03-18-2019, 03:03 PM
A belated St. Paddy's day to all - missed this post yesterday.

And to my ancestors who lived in Northern Ireland - you're not forgotten! My family was from County Antrim - Townland of Carnmore in the Civil Parish of Dunaghy and the Townland of Spring Mount - Civil Parish of Grange of Dundermot - all Scotch-Presbyterians with Clan names of Scotland - forced out of Scotland by the English - and of course, the Irish Catholics got the worst of it all by them settling on land as tenants that had been confiscated from the Catholics. My g-grandfather and his sister came first in 1847 followed by my g-g-grandfather and the rest of the family - not with losing family relation to the Great Famine. The all ended up settling in the Irish Hills of Lenawee County, Michigan - they left the "problems" of Ireland behind and never looked back. This winter I've been writing up the history of my family from Ireland - still not finished but will have a nice book for family to know their history when done.