PDA

View Full Version : Baby sized hats?

nagantguy
03-12-2019, 08:22 PM
So my son will be six months at Easter- his wonderful mother likes to dress him like me; lots of Charharrt and Cat and Camo, I’d love to get him anRuger or S&W or some type of gun company hat- Ive struck out in baby sized hats at tractor supply and with google-fu anyone know of a source?

StuBach
03-12-2019, 08:37 PM
My 2 year old son loves his hats and we have found some on amazon but I’m guessing you will have to buy a generic one and sew/iron on the logo yourself. Here is a quick find I came across

Top Level Baby Infant Baseball Cap Hat-100% Durable Sturdy Polyester Hat, BLK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MJQMFJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8cfICbBBZSA0B

country gent
03-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Check the vendors at your local county fairs they have the size hats and may have the logos you want. I cant remember where we were when the wife and I found them but we ad a couple sets of diaper pins that looked like colt single actions in holsters. Scaled way down but they looked cute. My middle Grandson Loves his Vroom hats ( Harley). He wears the smallest Harley tee shirts for night shirts. LO.

Winger Ed.
03-14-2019, 01:47 AM
You might be able to take a regular one- bring 2 sides near the back together, sew them from the bottom to the top,
then cut off the triangle that's left on the other side of the stitch.

You'll lose the adjustment feature, but it should work till he out grows it.

GhostHawk
03-14-2019, 06:26 AM
I'm with winger, I would take one of your old well worn and much loved hats, and cut it down to fit the little guy. Preferably one your wife has washed several times and is getting soft and a bit shapeless.

5Shot
03-14-2019, 10:32 AM
Old Navy is where we found all the baby baseball caps for our 2 girls. You might look there and then sew a patch on to cover the ON Logo.

You could try one of these with a sewn on patch.

https://www.amazon.com/Top-Level-Baby-Infant-Baseball/dp/B072MJQMFJ/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=baby+baseball+caps&qid=1552574203&s=apparel&sr=1-2

MT Gianni
03-14-2019, 05:05 PM
Go with the stocking cap for the day.