PDA

View Full Version : Random thought

rl69
03-09-2019, 02:42 PM
This morning I read 2 Timothy 1:16 and I started thinking about Paul's writings and his love...... So I put my thoughts down ....there are manny here that give me hope every day. I thank God Daly for y'all.

Paul

I get tickled with paul and his personality.... he can be about as righteous as they come ... his hope,his strength,his passion is most definitely in the lord..

But I also see the love Paul had for the people around him... always showing appreciation to those who supported him to those who encouraged him...

In Galatians 4:1 he reminds the church of the devotion and the love they had for him and in
Romans 16:----
1 Corinthians 16:---
2 Corinthians 13:11----
And what started this thought .."......second tim 1:16----

I too have great love for those who support, encourage, strengthen, love me.. They are the ones that make this world a beautiful place.... And I pray they know how much they mean to me.

Boaz
03-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Amen Ronnie .

Paul was the worst example made into a near perfect example chosen by our Lord .

Boaz
03-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Good verse , I read it earlier but the last line of 1 Corinthians 16 stuck in my mind .

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.

USMC87
03-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Paul is a very good example of a persecutor who was saved and used for God's glory.