PDA

View Full Version : WTB 30 30 neck sizing die.

ElCheapo
02-16-2019, 08:50 PM
Looking for a neck sizing die in 30 30. Would prefer a Lee Collet die because I've used them before in other calibers, but will consider any quality die. Thanks!

oconeedan
02-16-2019, 10:50 PM
I have exactly what you are asking for. I have the Lee collet die set in the yellow round container, but don't want to split up the set. Please send me an offer by private message or to email dmasson00@gmail.com. It should fit in a medium flat rate box, or if I take out of the big round case, they'll all fit in a small flat rate box. Set includes collet neck sizer, bullet seater, dipper, shell holder, and instructions / load data.
Thanks, Dan

gmsharps
02-17-2019, 10:25 AM
I have a NOS (New Old Stock) 30-30 Neck Sizer made by C-H. $20 shipped.

gmsharps

ElCheapo
02-17-2019, 02:47 PM
I have exactly what you are asking for. I have the Lee collet die set in the yellow round container, but don't want to split up the set. Please send me an offer by private message or to email dmasson00@gmail.com. It should fit in a medium flat rate box, or if I take out of the big round case, they'll all fit in a small flat rate box. Set includes collet neck sizer, bullet seater, dipper, shell holder, and instructions / load data.
Thanks, Dan

Well, thanks, but I really would prefer just the neck sizing die. I have all the other stuff already, and I'm trying to downsize and get rid of stuff I'm not using.