PDA

View Full Version : Henry .35 single shot guns by Mike Bellam

Wayne Smith
02-16-2019, 04:29 PM
Mike has published a highly complimentary review after working on some of the Henry single shot guns. I get it in my e-mail and don't know how to put it here. I'm sure it is on his website.

crappie-hunter
02-16-2019, 08:48 PM
Yes, I got my email today. Mike has done a couple of re-chambers for me ,including a 10" contender from 357 Mag to 357 Max,and if he says the henry is an exceptional,piece of equipment ,I believe you can take it to the bank.

I wanted him to do my henry, but sent him an email and he never responded ,so I sent it to David White in Oklahoma to be re-chambered and, had David cut and re-crown the barrel to 20" . It shoots bug hole size groups at 90yds with Lee 200gr cast in front of accurate 1680, I'm impressed .

sukivel
02-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Yes, I got my email today. Mike has done a couple of re-chambers for me ,including a 10" contender from 357 Mag to 357 Max,and if he says the henry is an exceptional,piece of equipment ,I believe you can take it to the bank.

I wanted him to do my henry, but sent him an email and he never responded ,so I sent it to David White in Oklahoma to be re-chambered and, had David cut and re-crown the barrel to 20" . It shoots bug hole size groups at 90yds with Lee 200gr cast in front of accurate 1680, I'm impressed .

Who is David White in Oklahoma, and do you have contact info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hc18flyer
02-17-2019, 12:09 PM
I think you can find him at Davidsforum, I came across it looking for 357 max loads. Bellm is working on a Henry Max for me now, anxious to get it back! Mike's email really pumped me up on my Henry Max!
Crappie hunter- I would like to see some specifics on your 200 grain load, please?
Thanks, hc18flyer

hc18flyer
02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
I found it under-
dandtcustomgunworks.websitetoolbox.com

crappie-hunter
02-17-2019, 01:02 PM
I think you can find him at Davidsforum, I came across it looking for 357 max loads. Bellm is working on a Henry Max for me now, anxious to get it back! Mike's email really pumped me up on my Henry Max!
Crappie hunter- I would like to see some specifics on your 200 grain load, please?
Thanks, hc18flyer

PM sent

RustyReel
02-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Any chance someone could post a link to the Bellam review as I would like to read it. Guess I'm on the outside of this issue as I am unimpressed with the Henry SS that I have. Haven't spent a lot of time with it, but so far.....give me a Handi.