PDA

View Full Version : Another BLL advantage

RU shooter
01-31-2019, 05:59 PM
I've been using Bens BLL for a while now and it works great . One thing that really me say Wow is the quick drying time even in the colder temps , I cast up some 45 cal pistol bullets this weekend I normally size them in the Lee push through but I figured it would take forever and a day for the light coat of BLL to dry before I size them . I gave them all a quick Swirl in BLL and dumped them out on my mesh laying on the basement floor a very cold basement floor a it was -5 last night don't know exactly how cold it was down there but I needed a coat while doing it I'm sure the concrete was colder still . Anyways I lubed them at 7 last night and they by noon today they were dry . I was really impressed as cold as it was ..

Ben
01-31-2019, 10:03 PM
BLL is great.
If there was something else better available , I'd be using it.

Thanks for your report,

Ben

Uncle Grinch
02-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Ben, if you got a royalty on each boolit lubed with BLL, you would be sitting pretty right now!

Ben
02-02-2019, 11:29 PM
A very good friend ( who has several patents ) of mine encouraged me to go commercial with BLL (( and of course keep the formula secret )) .

I chose not to do that.
There is more to this life than just making money.
I used BLL for about 2 1/2 yrs. before making my decision to go public and share the formula. I knew the potential of the lube. I wanted to see as many cast bullet shooters as possible using it.
I believe when I'm dead and gone that BLL will still be popular with cast bullet shooters.

Ben

P Flados
02-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Well Ben, I gotta say you are responsible for the lube I use on about 50% of the boolits I make and I make a lot.

Your BLL is just so easy and effective. I use it on everything I can.

Generally speaking I ASBB HF Red PC the 9mm, the magnums/maximums and bottle neck ammo for the TCs. The rest get BLL.

Thanks for making my shooting hobby better and easier.

Ben
02-04-2019, 08:09 AM
You are more than welcome.
ENJOY !

Ben

Uncle Grinch
02-04-2019, 08:06 PM
You are a gracious gentleman Ben... thank you for sharing your formula.