PDA

View Full Version : Looking for: some Shiny nickel .44 special empties

Ohio Rusty
01-27-2019, 06:11 PM
I need a dozen. I'm making some dummy speedloader boolits for my C/A Bulldog. Planning on filling the primer pocket with silicone for dry firing. I have a dozen RNFP cast boolits I coated with a blue color. With nickel shells and the blue boolits, I can't ever mistake these for a live round. I only have brass .44 empties that I use as live rounds.
Thanks ...
Ohio Rusty ><>

georgerkahn
01-27-2019, 06:32 PM
Ohio Rusty: The good news (for you) is I have 13 Nickel cases I'll be happy to send your way. The kind of bad news is it may be til Spring -- I hope not!!! -- before I get to it. I went out to get some .380 brass to load day before yesterday, and the sudden drop in temp after rain/freezing rain has both garage doors, my shed door, and even my mailbox well frozen shut. Frankly, forecast indicates we may approach 30* on Tuesday or Wednesday, when I'm hoping to use the pound-shovel-blade-in-under-door trick to get it open.
So, my friend, if you're not in a great hurry to get these, PM me your name/address where you want them sent and -- again hoping it's before July 4th ;) -- I'll send 'em your way.
geo

EDIT: I just went out (-1* F, but sunny) and wiggled door bottom loose of ice, to enable opener to do just that. Got the bag of nickel brass, and PMd OP -- with my plans to post 10 cases to him tomorrow morning.
geo

SHIPMENT EDIT: 10 nickel .44 S&W Sp cases posted ~ 1:15 PM EST 1-29-19