PDA

View Full Version : Asking again

Goatwhiskers
01-24-2019, 10:46 AM
Even tho me and The Boss seem to be on pretty good terms, I am well blessed, I thought I'd ask for an extra word or 2 this morning. Eight years ago I found something on my right ear, turned out to be melanoma. After a bit of carving I wound up minus the cancer and the ear. Chemo left me with neuropathy and trouble walking. Moving to the present I have found something on top of my head which has also been diagnosed as melanoma. Momma always told me to wear a hat. Anyway I have to drive to Baton Rouge amongst the heathen with "driving" licenses to visit with the surgeon today. Also waiting on possible pending back surgery. Sure wish my soul mate was still with me. Thanks for listening. GW

Markopolo
01-24-2019, 11:07 AM
mr. Goat Whiskers.

Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for your many blessings, and thank You for this man. Lord, I would ask that You give this man peace today beyond understanding, that You quiet his fears, that You hold him even closer in your arms, ease any feelings of loneliness. Speak to him in a way that he understands and show Your mighty hand to him in a way that he can see. Place before him somebody that needs to talk to him about You, help him see Your devine appointments, let him know that You are with him, and Lord, let Your will be done, in Jesus name. amen.

Pine Baron
01-24-2019, 11:14 AM
Great prayer Marcopolo. Amen.
GW, She is always with you brother.

Boaz
01-24-2019, 01:25 PM
mr. Goat Whiskers.

Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for your many blessings, and thank You for this man. Lord, I would ask that You give this man peace today beyond understanding, that You quiet his fears, that You hold him even closer in your arms, ease any feelings of loneliness. Speak to him in a way that he understands and show Your mighty hand to him in a way that he can see. Place before him somebody that needs to talk to him about You, help him see Your devine appointments, let him know that You are with him, and Lord, let Your will be done, in Jesus name. amen.

Goatwhiskers I pray for you daily . You are in my thoughts brother .

jcren
01-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Prayers sent

Goatwhiskers
01-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Went to town and back with the most wonderful peaceful feeling that Someone was riding with me. No problems at all. Good report from the Dr., but more tests to come---I do feel confident about the future. Heard a good thing on the radio: "What I do for myself vanishes with me, what I do for my fellow man lasts forever." Food for thought. GW

Dan444
01-24-2019, 09:33 PM
Prayers sent!

Dan

GhostHawk
01-24-2019, 09:49 PM
Hang in there GW, the Lord takes care of his own.

Sitting in my R-pod trailer parked in my aunt's house at 8 Oakland ave Harahan La. Less than 50 yards from the Levee. Man I have missed the food down here. Also my wife's new phone and wifi hotspot has finally got the bugs worked out of it. Only paying for 2 gigs at this point but considering the extra 10$ to go to 5 gigs.

Would let me browse the forums twice a day like I am used to.

Life is good, loving this staying out of ol man winter's reach!

Houndog
01-24-2019, 09:56 PM
Prayers offered up Goatwhiskers. May GOD look after you and yours forever!

Pb Burner
01-24-2019, 10:32 PM
Prayers for you Goatwhiskers. Hang in there!

USMC87
01-25-2019, 08:38 AM
We are paying for you GW, Amen to all above.

lightman
01-25-2019, 02:58 PM
Thoughts and Prayers for you. I guess thats the curse of the workingman or those that spend time outside. I've spent my lifetime outside and I've never worn sunscreen. I'll probably end up paying the price as I'm starting to get a few things burned off or cut off. I've always tanned easily and never liked the greasy or sticky feeling from sun block.

WRideout
01-25-2019, 10:52 PM
Father, watch over Goatwhiskers, and give him the confidence that he is you beloved child no matter what. Ease his fears, and bless him with good company. Amen.

Wayne

GhostHawk
01-26-2019, 09:26 AM
Still praying brother GW!

Hang in there.

Remember. Laughter is the best medicine.

Hickok
01-27-2019, 09:26 PM
Praying for you in the Name Of Christ Jesus, Amen!

Goatwhiskers
01-27-2019, 09:36 PM
Ps 28:6,7. My inspiration.GW

Dieselhorses
01-27-2019, 09:42 PM
My prayers are with you!

rl69
02-03-2019, 10:27 AM
To God all the glory

baileyboy
02-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Prayers for you today at Mass.