PDA

View Full Version : WTS Remington 700 264, Winchester 94 32 Spl, 1903 Springfield

Keith Sacane
01-23-2019, 12:06 AM
All sold except for the Remington 700. I accept Paypal F&F or Paypal plus 3% for fees. I'm open to other reasonably quick methods of payment. I can ship to an FFL through Shipmygun.com for $20, or I can ship to a C&R for around $35. If your FFL is listed with shipmygun.com, it won't take very long to get it shipped out. If the FFL is not listed with them, it will probably take a few days to get the label. If you feel my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer. If going to a dealer, they must be willing to accept shipment from a private seller. I do not have a FFL. Please let me know if you want any other pictures. I've tried to be as thorough as possible with the descriptions, and I don't want there to be any uncertainty. I don't mind shipping to a C&R for applicable guns, but the shipping would be slightly higher than to an FFL dealer since shipmygun doesn't ship to C&R's.

1. Remington 700 in 264 Winchester Magnum. I'll include a set of RCBS dies with this rifle. This was made in the sixties and has a blued stainless barrel. They only made them for around 8 years in this configuration. It has a 24" barrel and a Swift Scope. It has some scratches and dents on the stock that I think you can see in the pictures, but overall it's in good shape. I originally intended to refinish the stock because it looked like it would turn out really nice with the figure in the stock, but it's in decent used shape as is. The metal is in good shape overall. There is one area of bluing loss and a scratch on the barrel shown in the pics. There is a little bit of freckling on the receiver, and the bluing at the front of the receiver has a little wear. The bore is in good shape. I've priced it considerably less than comparable guns on Gunbroker in the same caliber and configuration. I will probably remove the scope and wrap it separately when shipping to make sure it travels OK. $600 plus $20 shipping to an FFL01.-Reduced to $600 shipped to FFL.
https://ibb.co/album/gZNi1F

2. *Sold* Pre-64 Winchester 94 carbine in 32 Winchester Special made, I believe, in 1951. I'm not sure this has ever been shot. I'm pretty sure this is all the original finish. I've never shot it, and it doesn't show many signs of being used. Any dents, etc. are from storage. The metal is in great shape without almost no bluing loss, a tiny bit of freckling shown in pictures, and there are a few dents on the stock shown in the pictures. The bore is in great shape. This should make a great cast bullet gun. $700 plus $20 shipping to an FFL01.
https://ibb.co/album/fx3HTv

3. **Sold Pending Funds** -WWII 1903 Remington Springfield. This rifle was made in early WWII. I don't see cartouches on the stock, so I'm pretty sure it was rearsenaled after the war. From what I understand, there were 125,000 of these made, and half of them wound up at the bottom of the ocean when a U-boat sank a supply ship. It's in pretty good shape, with some dents on the stock, and the metal finish is decent. The parkerizing has some wear, and there is a little freckling in places. The bore is dark, but the rifling looks strong. I don't see anything I would consider pitting, but it's not a smooth, shiny bore. I've lowered the price from what I've found others listed at because of it. The barrel is stamped RA 2 42. I can try to get a bore pic if you would like. The floor plate has patina. $625 plus $20 shipping to an FFL01
https://ibb.co/album/kWFgov

MTtimberline
01-23-2019, 02:08 AM
I’ll take this:
3. WWII 1903 Remington Springfield.
PM coming

Butler Ford
01-23-2019, 03:20 AM
PM sent

Butler Ford
01-23-2019, 03:31 AM
Second PM inbound. I found what I was looking for, I'll take the 94