PDA

View Full Version : How do you post photos now that photobucket is all jerky??

Patrick L
01-21-2019, 01:00 PM
I apologize, I'm sure this has been dicussed already, but I can't seem to find where.

I posted photos here and on lots of other forums for years, using photobucket. When photobucket went all weird a year or two ago, I sort of put it on the back burner that I would figure out how to do it with a different service. Of course, I never did it.

So how do you do it? Is there a different photo hosting site people are using? I joined Imagur, but can't figure out how to use it!

I really miss adding photos to my posts.

MrHarmless
01-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Imgur is great. Simple to use, friendly interface. I use it for pretty much everything, although I'm not a professional photographer and never used photobucket, so my understanding of the pros and cons between the two are null.

Conditor22
01-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Posting pictures using IMGUR
1) Go to https://imgur.com/
2)Select sign up: Fill out information or register with: facebook, twitter, Google+ or Yahoo account
3)Log into your account
4)Click on your name and select images
5) click on the Add Images box (upper right) -- click on browse and find your picture
or
6) On your computer, rt click on the picture you want to upload and hit copy (or hit control C)
7) go back to IMGUR, L click on the girafe/up arrow and either rt click and select paste or hit control V
or (the easiest way), IF you have more than 1 monitor, drag the picture you want and drop it anywhere on the IMGUR screen
8) On IMGUR, Left click on the picture you want
9) Then click on COPY next to [BBCode (message boards & forums)]
10)Go to the post you want to put the image in, either right click and select paste or hit [Ctrl + V]
11) Save your post and you're done.

Patrick L
01-21-2019, 09:06 PM
Ok I guess I just need to figure out Imgur more. I did register,but I guess I just need to spend more time with it.

NyFirefighter357
01-22-2019, 11:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kw8lmpa.jpg

IMGUR.com