PDA

View Full Version : i don't think lee and lyman site like me!

chewie
10-10-2008, 11:29 AM
i have ordered on line and requested catologs from them and have not even got an e-mail responce from either.:neutral:

fishhawk
10-10-2008, 11:33 AM
well haveing orderd a lyman cataloge on line before i never did recieve a "order conformation" for the catalog, just showed up in the mail one day so don't give up hope yet! steve k

mooman76
10-11-2008, 12:21 AM
You can actually get your Lee and Lyman stuff cheaper at Midway or one of the other places!

jhalcott
10-11-2008, 12:44 AM
That MAY be because they buy a bunch of products. They get a volume discount and pass it on to US!

Shiloh
10-11-2008, 09:27 AM
You can actually get your Lee and Lyman stuff cheaper at Midway or one of the other places!

The only thing I buy from LEE and Lyman are replacement parts. Anything else can be purchased at Midway, Natchez, or the Other gun stuff suppliers, for a lot less money. Midway now stocks more replacement parts than they used to.

Shiloh

mooman76
10-11-2008, 09:42 AM
I have heard and it makes since that the companies that buy the products to sell don't like being undercut in prices so Lee and Lyman and others still sell them but raise the price a little as to no piss off their sellers. I only buy parts from Lee and Lyman also and then only when I ca't get the parts else where.

chewie
10-11-2008, 11:31 AM
maybe i should check b-4 i post. but i assume these other place have hard copy catologs that you can get. i like reading that kind of stuff while sitting sloving the worlds problems.:coffee:

mdi
10-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I use manufacturers catalogs for research. I have a bunch. When I have decided on the product, I usually buy from Midway or Midsouth.