PDA

View Full Version : WTS TC Encore Pistol Barrel in 204 Ruger + Brass, Bullet, & Dies

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
01-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Hi fellas

I've been away from the site for quite a bit and finally have found some time to return. Life has been keeping me busy!

I have for sale a barrel and other goodies I purchased from a fellow member on here and never even had the time to put a single shot down the tube! Included in this package deal is the barrel (15"), 50 pcs of Winchester fired brass (its been sized and trimmed, according to the note left in the bag from the member I purchased this from), 50 pcs of virgin Winchester brass, 300 Hornady 32 grain V-Max bullets, 80 Sierra 39 grain Blitzkings, and a Lee 2 die full length set with shellholder. The barrel shows some rub marks where the barrel meets the frame, but this is minimal. Running your finger over it you can't feel it. Basically they are rub marks. The rest of the barrel is in great shape and the rifling looks strong. I have no idea how many times the 50 pcs of fired brass has been fired, but it looks fine. The Hornady boxes were opened and one bag had a small hole in it so I went ahead and verified the counts on all 3 boxes of bullets (so you know the bags were opened by me and taped back up). $215 shipped. USPS money order preferred. Thanks!

SouTexShooter
01-11-2019, 10:46 PM
I’ll take it. PM incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
01-12-2019, 02:07 AM
SPF. Glad this won’t sit in the safe anymore!