Hickory
01-10-2019, 08:40 AM
https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2019/01/357-magnum-colt-king-cobra/

seaboltm
01-10-2019, 09:23 AM
I want one

JSnover
01-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Love it! I wonder if they'll offer a 4-6 inch barrel.

Dpmsman
01-10-2019, 11:00 AM
I hope they offer it with an adjustable rear sight.

TNsailorman
01-10-2019, 11:05 AM
3 inch barrel, .357 magnum , fixed sights, what a carry gun should be and seldom seen. Might consider letting my Det. Special .38 Special, 3 inch barrel go for one of those.

Hickok
01-10-2019, 11:10 AM
They should have just put a barrel on it like the original Colt Python, and then I would be interested in buying one.

Looks like copy of a Smith 686.

FergusonTO35
01-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Good job Colt! Very glad to see them getting back into wheelguns.

TNsailorman
01-10-2019, 11:27 AM
The more competition in the wheelgun market, the better.

EMC45
01-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Looks like a new Charter Arms.

Beerd
01-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Looks like a new Charter Arms.

I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but I think you are right!

9.3X62AL
01-11-2019, 06:41 PM
It is encouraging to see Colt trying to stay in the game. I really like the concept--6 shot, 3" barrel, 28-oz package in 357 Magnum. If good quality is there, I will buy one.

TNsailorman
01-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Yep, I am going to take a look at one for my wife(not that I am the least bit interested in it for myself!!). Seriously, I tried to change her over to autos figuring that they might be easier for her to handle but after I bought her one of the striker fired 9mm's, she shot it and said no thank you, I prefer my Smith K frame(the one I bought her for our 40th anniversary 18 years ago.. Bless her heart, james

FergusonTO35
01-12-2019, 03:44 PM

Looks like, yes, but mechanically very different. The large frame Charter is a dandy in .38 Special, I had a late model Police Undercover which was a great wheelgun. Sold it to get out of debt, unfortunately.

On a semi-related note I have a Rossi 461 .357 with 3" tube and love it! It's basically a heavy duty Detective Special with S&W style lockwork. Uses the same holsters and speedloaders too.

Tripplebeards
02-14-2019, 11:21 PM
Colt is killing me. They remade it in a smaller frame and only available with a 3” barrel with no adjustable sights. Why in the heck wouldn’t they offer it in a 5.5” version original size frame with adjustable sights for hunting?

Thin Man
02-15-2019, 10:19 AM
I'm a long time fan of 3 inch barreled revolvers. While the weight of this one may deter some from thinking of it as a carry gun, I see the weight of a recoil reducer for a full power cartridge. Good job, Colt!

mozeppa
02-15-2019, 11:54 AM
the real deal....

jimmyhat1978
02-15-2019, 12:09 PM
I've seen a couple at the LGS and shows. They are nice, but boy are they pricey.

cwlongshot
02-15-2019, 05:54 PM
YUP! I have one too!

the real deal....

Tripplebeards
02-15-2019, 09:26 PM
YUP! I have one too!

I remember they were $359 bucks but didn’t want one since I already had an andaconda. Kicking myself now! And $1200 to $1500 for a python was out of my range at the time.

Silvercreek Farmer
02-15-2019, 09:34 PM

Perhaps a bit like the Rossi 44 special.

cwlongshot
02-16-2019, 08:50 AM
I bought mine when the first came out 4” gun. Had some timing issues and sent it back. The gun was completely rebuilt! The rep I spoke with said there was only a few parts remaining from my orig gun!

I had it re barreled using a Whitetailer Barrel along with the action slicked up. Its a good shooter. You will never see another like it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CWLONGSHOT/A%20Lead%20Depositor%20Display/35F9DA25-23F9-4AA2-8ECE-45AAC67A7B7C_zpscugcstmh.jpeg

I remember they were $359 bucks but didn’t want one since I already had an andaconda. Kicking myself now! And $1200 to $1500 for a python was out of my range at the time.

Petrol & Powder
02-16-2019, 09:11 AM
I'm a huge fan of 3" DA revolvers and my personal opinion is that the 3" RB S&W model 65 was one of the best combat handguns ever made. However, at Colt's asking price I could probably find a pristine S&W Model 65 and have money left over.
Colt's price point may be out of necessity or Colt may be banking on their name to increase their profit margin. In either event I'm not interested in buying a $900 gun and leaving it in the box in the hopes that it will increase in value. If I was going to buy a gun like that it would be a working gun.

Colt has been in and out of Bankruptcies more times than I can remember and although I'm happy to see Colt making compact DA revolvers like the Cobra and King Cobra; I have doubts concerning Colt's survival.

Tripplebeards
02-16-2019, 11:36 AM
I'm a huge fan of 3" DA revolvers and my personal opinion is that the 3" RB S&W model 65 was one of the best combat handguns ever made. However, at Colt's asking price I could probably find a pristine S&W Model 65 and have money left over.
Colt's price point may be out of necessity or Colt may be banking on their name to increase their profit margin. In either event I'm not interested in buying a $900 gun and leaving it in the box in the hopes that it will increase in value. If I was going to buy a gun like that it would be a working gun.

Colt has been in and out of Bankruptcies more times than I can remember and although I'm happy to see Colt making compact DA revolvers like the Cobra and King Cobra; I have doubts concerning Colt's survival.

I buy guns to use them. Every time someone sees me at the range with my andaconda they freak out. Don’t shoot it! I always ask them are they kidding? I bought it to use it not to keep in a box. That pistol will never be worth enough not to shoot it and increase enough in value that I could retire off it...so it will be shot. Maybe if it was a one of one or I was dumb enough to pay today’s ridiculous over inflated ASKING prices for them.

Petrol & Powder
02-16-2019, 02:17 PM
I buy guns to use them. Every time someone sees me at the range with my andaconda they freak out. Don’t shoot it! I always ask them are they kidding? I bought it to use it not to keep in a box. That pistol will never be worth enough not to shoot it and increase enough in value that I could retire off it...so it will be shot. Maybe if it was a one of one or I was dumb enough to pay today’s ridiculous over inflated ASKING prices for them.

Yep, pretty much sums up my views as well. It's a tool not an investment.
I do think Colt's asking price is inflated but they're likely to get that premium on their name alone.

reddog81
02-16-2019, 02:50 PM
Everybody complains about the price but all the competitors are just as bad. A plastic framed Ruger LCR in .357 is going to run you over $600. A S&W model 60 will be over $700. A Kimber will be over $800. In a couple months the street price for the King Cobra will be the same as the Kimber and some of the S&W variants.

Yeah, there’s cheaper guns out there but not everybody wants a Taurus.

Spending an extra $100 on a Colt is an easy decision for many. I’ll be first in line once they add adjustable sights. I’ve already got a new Cobra to hold me over until then.

cwlongshot
02-16-2019, 03:43 PM
I did very much like my 64 & 65 S&W! I agree the 65 3” RB was about perfect. I regret selling it.

CW

9.3X62AL
02-16-2019, 03:56 PM
I had use of a Model 13 x 3" for several months. Well-nigh perfect with Pachmayr Compacs on its RB frame. Medium-frame/3" barrel/357 Magnum is a GREAT concept for CCW.

Petrol & Powder
02-16-2019, 04:02 PM
Way back when Colt finally got into the 20th century with the stainless steel Magnum Carry (sort of a progression of the Detective Special but with different lockwork and frame) I though, finally ! Colt was going somewhere! ....... Of course that didn't last.

We then had a long drought with Colt's and snubnosed DA revolvers. When Colt came out with the newest "Cobra" model I was happy to see them get back into the small DA revolver market. The newest rendition of the Cobra is a good step in the right direction. The Night Cobra is even a better step. The Night Cobra with its bobbed hammer & black finish is a real competitor to the S&W 640.
The snubnose Kimber K6S, the S&W 640 and the 2" Cobra are all after the same customers. None of them are cheap but Colt seems to be really proud of theirs.

The King Cobra is not a target revolver or a hunting gun. It is a fighting gun along the lines of the S&W 3" Model 65 or the old Ruger 2.75" Speed-Six. Those stainless guns have 3" barrels, are chambered in 357 mag and have fixed sights that don't snag, break or get out of adjustment. I'm happy to see Colt get into that segment of the market but at $900 they're not really in that market. It's more like they are kind of close to that market.

I don't know what Colt's true production cost is but if it is so high that they need to charge $900 to make a profit, they will not survive.
If Colt is using their name to demand that high price, they'll get away with that for a little while until everyone that just HAS to have it acquires one and after that sales will plummet.

As much as I like 3" stainless DA revolvers such as the S&W model 65 as combat guns, - for $900 I could buy a Glock 19, a holster, spare mags, lots of ammo and still have money left over.

I'm glad Colt is getting back in the game. We'll see if they manage to STAY in the game this time or if they go into bankruptcy once again.

9.3X62AL
02-16-2019, 04:21 PM
P&P--right with ya, sir.

Just my biases......I think the S&W J-frame and the Ruger GlockRevolver as a platform for 357 Magnum ammunition is ridiculous. Even current SAAMI-level 357 ammo hurts like %$*& to shoot in those small, light little monsters. Of course, I thought that stuffing 38 Specials into J-frames was a bit much, too. The J-frame's progenitor (the I-frame) was designed around the 32 S&W Long, and got turned into a 5-shot 38 S&W back in The Old Days. {People say "You're medieval" like it's a bad thing}

I am not quite as poorly-evolved as my rotten daughters sometimes assert--my usual in-town goblin processor is the Glock 23 and a spare magazine. That said, the King Cobra would be a real winner if it could handle the FBI's Federal #357B loading without breakage a la the K-frame S&W 357s. Kind of "gilding the lily", though--there are no "bad" self-defense loads in 357 Magnum--the caliber just WORKS.

reddog81
02-16-2019, 04:43 PM
The King Cobra is not a target revolver or a hunting gun. It is a fighting gun along the lines of the S&W 3" Model 65 or the old Ruger 2.75" Speed-Six. Those stainless guns have 3" barrels, are chambered in 357 mag and have fixed sights that don't snag, break or get out of adjustment. I'm happy to see Colt get into that segment of the market but at $900 they're not really in that market. It's more like they are kind of close to that market.

Those guns aren’t even being made any more. The closet competition is the Kimber K6 and their prices will be identical in a couple months.

Tripplebeards
02-16-2019, 04:43 PM
They sold their $900 pistol for $359.00 with a bigger frame and adjustable sights 18 years ago and it wasnt flying off the shelf until they discontinued them. Hunter numbers are down so why make a hunting pistol. Conceal and carry is everones game. I have enough pocket pistols so ill pass

Petrol & Powder
02-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Those guns aren’t even being made any more. The closet competition is the Kimber K6 and their prices will be identical in a couple months.

My point exactly. If I'm in the DA, 357 mag, 3", self-defense wheelgun market; I'm not going to spend $900 for a new Colt when I can buy a pristine Model 65 or Speed-Six for $300 less.

I think each time the sales of one the new "Cobra" revolvers declines, Colt is going to tweek the platform just enough to stir up new sales until everyone willing to spend $900 on a new Colt has purchased one.
It's hard to sell $900 revolvers in today's market.

Pereira
02-16-2019, 05:10 PM
the real deal....Got one also
RP https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190216/7b948802d8e9913ded4ba9017bb772a6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tripplebeards
02-16-2019, 05:11 PM
I’d buy a Ruger Bisley super black hawk hunter and have money left over for optics. I’d buy the original model it it was reintroduced around the $500 range. It was their price leader adjustable sight hunting pistol to begin with. It was not a python or andaconda. I think the reason I never bought one is because it’s top rib wasn’t vented like the andaconda. But I’d buy one now! It was a great value at $360 back then but you can buy a lot more pistol for a lot less in today’s market than what everyone THINKS they’re worth. I think I’m done ranting. I’d been excited to see them come back out with the original version though and in the $499 to $550 price range which is what they would probably sell for well in today’s market from a 20 year mark up from the original $359 suggested retail price they went for in 1999.

reddog81
02-16-2019, 05:32 PM
Any $300 S&W 65 or Ruger Service Six is going to look like it spent a couple weeks at the bottom of the East River. Have any of you priced the used revolver market lately? Send me a link to a LNIB $300 Service Six and i’ll mail you $100.

Petrol & Powder
02-17-2019, 10:41 AM
I didn't say a $300 dollar Model 65 or Ruger Speed-Six, go back and look at what I wrote. I said $300 LESS than $900. I'll do the math for you, That's a $600 gun.

Tripplebeards
02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
I paid $450 for a used, like new,one year old 329 NG nite guard a few years back and $489 for my andaconda new back in the day. Still have my receipts. The nite guard is another pistol not in production anymore and the last I checked has been going for around $1500...if you can find them. Id probably trade my nite guard for a nib Ruger super Blackhawk hunter or similar and some cash in put in my pocket to boot. There are deals out there if your not an impulse buyer and I’ve learned you can’t be looking for a specific firearm. You buy them when you run into a deal your not looking for. My buddy bought a Remington 600, not Mohawk, the original vented rib design made for 3/4 years. He paid $300 for it from the lgs the other day. Wasn’t looking for it and ran into it looking for pistols.

http://i.imgur.com/rIx3mp8.jpg

Petrol & Powder
02-17-2019, 12:21 PM
P&P--right with ya, sir.

Just my biases......I think the S&W J-frame and the Ruger GlockRevolver as a platform for 357 Magnum ammunition is ridiculous. Even current SAAMI-level 357 ammo hurts like %$*& to shoot in those small, light little monsters. Of course, I thought that stuffing 38 Specials into J-frames was a bit much, too. The J-frame's progenitor (the I-frame) was designed around the 32 S&W Long, and got turned into a 5-shot 38 S&W back in The Old Days. {People say "You're medieval" like it's a bad thing}

I am not quite as poorly-evolved as my rotten daughters sometimes assert--my usual in-town goblin processor is the Glock 23 and a spare magazine. That said, the King Cobra would be a real winner if it could handle the FBI's Federal #357B loading without breakage a la the K-frame S&W 357s. Kind of "gilding the lily", though--there are no "bad" self-defense loads in 357 Magnum--the caliber just WORKS.

Speaking of that old Federal load:

reddog81
02-17-2019, 12:38 PM
Either way colt comparing a 30 year old Ruger vs a new Colt doesn’t make much sense. Kimber has their new 3” DASA that is a direct comparison and basically the same price. I can’t recall the last time I saw a Speed six for sale locally and don’t think I’ve ever seen a model 65 locally. Apples vs Oranges!

Colt’s target market isn’t people looking for the best deal possible. Anyone who’s waiting for Colt to come out with guns competing in price against 30 year old Ruger’s is going to be waiting a long time.

Tripplebeards
02-17-2019, 12:43 PM
I’m just waiting for them to come out with a colt worth buying again. They need to get backing into hunting target market. Colt can charge what ever they want for their firearms...they just have to start production on them again. The industry is already saturated with conceal and carry guns. Twenty to thirty years ago colt was on top of their game and made more accurate production pistols than just about every other manufacturer. They were the company to set the standard to. Now there are tons of other manufacturers out there that make better quality and more accurate pistols for less. It’s a shame but IMO colt went down the toilet when they stopped production on the original snake guns. Make em, charge more, just make them. If they are really that desirable...which to me they are...then there is a market for them. For some reason colt dosent see it the same way or they would still be producing them and charging more to justify the extra production costs. I was told back in 99’ it was a lawsuit against them from a killing used with a snake gun that stopped production and and not the additional costs.

I remember they started doing a limited production custom shop as they called it for the andaconda after they seized production and charged $1300 for the EXACT same pistol I bought for $489 a year or two earlier. Shame on colt. That’s what I call gouging the consumer.

reddog81
02-17-2019, 12:50 PM
I’m just waiting for them to come out with a colt worth buying again. They need to get backing into hunting target market. The industry is already saturated with conceal and carry guns.

The conceal market is were the mass market buyers are at, but the target and hunting market is were the more interesting guns are at in my opinion also. I think they’ll get to that point as long as sales stay strong enough to support it. It might take a couple years at the rate they introduce new product though.

Petrol & Powder
02-17-2019, 05:04 PM
reddog81, I'll give you credit, when you get knocked down you get right back up eager to take another punch.

I like the concept of a 3" barreled, stainless steel, DA, 357 magnum with fixed sights but I'm not paying $900 for one just because it is new and has "Colt" stamped on it.
And, I don't think there's a big market for a DA revolver in that class at that price. I could be wrong but I do not foresee Colt selling a lot of those at that price.

I purchased my model 65 new maybe 30 years ago. They're not as common these days but they still don't go for $900.

I obtained my Speed-Six a few years ago and it was way less than $900.

"New" & "Colt" doesn't mean much.

Love Life
02-17-2019, 05:17 PM
I already have 2 of them on the way. I’ll let you know how they shoot in about a year when I can get to the range, lol.

The Cobra was well enough made to make me plunk the money down on these.

LUCKYDAWG13
02-17-2019, 05:52 PM
For the money I would rather have a Ruger Sp101 and spend the rest on powder and primers

Love Life
02-17-2019, 06:55 PM
Good thing there is a variety out there. While the rest are poo pooing the platform without ever shooting one, I’ll be working on load development with a pair of them. Life sho’ Am good!!

dogdoc
02-17-2019, 07:34 PM
Good thing there is a variety out there. While the rest are poo pooing the platform without ever shooting one, I’ll be working on load development with a pair of them. Life sho’ Am good!!

I am with you! One is on my short list. If you wat to play you got to pay. He who dies with the most wins!

Love Life
02-17-2019, 08:06 PM
The reintroduced Cobra is a well made revolver. It likes the 358429 over an undisclosed amount of Unique, lol.

I’ll probably feed these a steady diet of the 358156 has checked over a stout dose of AA#9 or 2400. I’ll have to see the 358429 fits in 357 brass in the cylinder.

Petrol & Powder
02-17-2019, 08:22 PM

I'm not "poo-pooing" the gun, I'm objecting to the price of the gun.

The gun looks like a great concept and I'm glad Colt made it. I'm just not going to pay $900 for a working gun simply because it has "Colt" stamped on it.

Petrol & Powder
02-17-2019, 08:26 PM
For the money I would rather have a Ruger Sp101 and spend the rest on powder and primers

That would be a way to get a very strong but compact 3" DA Stainless, 357 mag revolver at a considerable saving. I wouldn't consider the 5 round cylinder to be a handicap.

Love Life
02-17-2019, 08:41 PM
I think Rugers are overpriced, lol.

The king, to me, will always be the Model 27.

reddog81
02-17-2019, 09:16 PM
reddog81, I'll give you credit, when you get knocked down you get right back up eager to take another punch.

I like the concept of a 3" barreled, stainless steel, DA, 357 magnum with fixed sights but I'm not paying $900 for one just because it is new and has "Colt" stamped on it.
And, I don't think there's a big market for a DA revolver in that class at that price. I could be wrong but I do not foresee Colt selling a lot of those at that price.

I purchased my model 65 new maybe 30 years ago. They're not as common these days but they still don't go for $900.

I obtained my Speed-Six a few years ago and it was way less than $900.

"New" & "Colt" doesn't mean much.

Get knocked down - LOL! Kimber has been successful enough in the market to have continuously expand their lineup. To think that Colt can’t be successful is just silly. Colt doesn’t need to sell 100,000 a year to make it work. Colt hasn’t ever been a company to market the cheapest gun possible and to think they would start with their new revolvers doesn’t make any sense at all.

When the new Cobra came out people said the exact same thing and those guns still sell quickly when they hit any of my local shops. The Night Cobra has also been very popular and still sells for $700+ after being out for over a year and is only a .38 Special.

Texas by God
02-17-2019, 11:50 PM
This will make untold numbers of folks mad, but in my opinion Colt revolvers are overpriced and under built as to strength. And always have been. The King Cobra and Anaconda were probably the strongest they made. The expensive Kimber looks as goofy as the plastic frame Ruger to me. I'm with P&P as well. Four to five hundred dollars around here will get you a decent Ruger Six series or a Smith & Wesson .357.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DW475
02-18-2019, 02:48 AM
I am with you! One is on my short list. If you wat to play you got to pay. He who dies with the most wins!

Like you it's on my short list as well but i'm not sure about "he who dies with the most wins" IMO its he or she who inherits all these fine firearms is the one that wins!

Petrol & Powder
02-18-2019, 08:54 AM
I don't know what Colt's actual production cost for the King Cobra is but if they must sell it for close to $900 in order to make a profit they're already in trouble.

If Colt can make that gun for considerably less than $900 and are planning on fewer sales with a larger profit margin, they're just banking on their name. (Something that Colt is famous for)

I'm happy to see a gun of that type on the market. The King Cobra is essentially a 3" Ruger SP101 with a 6 round cylinder. And while I like the concept, I don't think it's worth $900.

The word "Colt" has always added a lot of cost to a handgun. There's a disagreement as to whether the word "Colt" adds a commensurate level of quality to go with that price tag.

T_McD
02-18-2019, 09:33 AM

Here I was thinking I was missing something.... I have personally never felt the need to “upgrade” from a Ruger and it’s price point. But I will agree more gun offerings can only be good.

Tripplebeards
02-18-2019, 12:08 PM
I remember when colt was actually in production back in the day and their price point on pistols were a $100 more than Taurus. Here’s a comparable Taurus...

https://palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-617-357-magnum-2-revolver-matte-stainless-2-617029.html?trk_msg=69I8A0PTSGDKD616PNOVDCVURC&trk_contact=J3OLVETQQA6664KSARN1M76E5K&trk_sid=6COOLLKPINOJVP1491QOI3EEDG&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2ft aurus-617-357-magnum-2-revolver-matte-stainless-2-617029.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=5%3a00+pm+email

Which would put the colt at $450 which is what street price should be. Colt dosent care about owning the market anymore and just puts out pistols and guns in limited numbers hoping they won’t get stuck with inventory and are not trying to own the market anymore. They know there will always be a few colt lovers to pay the over inflated prices to pay for their tooling and light bill but will never get back into the big production numbers unless someone buys them out and reinvents the wheel. They are getting to the point of being a novelty firearm IMO. IMO they KNOW they are not going to sell a ton of these are marked them way up to make sure they don’t go in the hole again “as they say they do” to pay for their tooling with the very limited sales they will get from this pistol. If it was a 6” model with adjustable sights and drilled and tapped I’d already have one on order and got gouged with the the rest of you.

dogdoc
02-18-2019, 04:41 PM
I think a lot of revolvers are novelty items today. I am a sucker and buy them anyway. Can’t take the money with me!

dogdoc
02-18-2019, 04:43 PM
I think a lot of revolvers are novelty items today. I am a sucker and buy them anyway. Can’t take the money with me!

dragon813gt
02-18-2019, 06:33 PM
I like the looks of this one which isn’t usually the case w/ Colts. But the price is a nonstarter. I bought a new 6” 586 for less money and it will be shooting well after the Colt breaks. And for $900 it should come w/ wood grips. But I guess I’m the odd man out since I prefer revolvers to be wood and steel.

Love Life
02-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Well, when you happen to own some sweet wood blocks, and maybe even an elephant tusk, I can do whatever grips are needed lol. Did I mention they will be sequential serial numbers?

dragon813gt
02-18-2019, 07:31 PM
I know they can be made. Just feel for the price it should come w/ them. The fact that I’m slightly interested means there’s something wrong w/ me.

Tripplebeards
02-18-2019, 11:50 PM
Here’s a good read...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/daniel-zimmerman/colt-will-never-build-another-python/

cwlongshot
02-19-2019, 02:52 PM
The King Cobra is not a target revolver or a hunting gun.

While I do agree it was not built as such...neither was many firearms that serve this role for there owners.

My own King Cobra is my hunting revolver.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CWLONGSHOT/A%20Lead%20Depositor%20Display/54ad7343-6162-4fe2-bbb5-da8096b2ce5c_zps02a63caf.jpg

CW

Dframe
02-19-2019, 03:44 PM
I already have "The Real Deal" King Cobra. While it's a very fine revolver it is also large and heavy. I'm excited about the new gun being lighter more broadly useful than the original. I have a new Cobra and if the new king Cobra shoots and handles as well, I'm gonna HAVE to get one. It reminds me of my grandmothers description of a useful too, "Everything you Need, and Nothing you Don't". Long live the king.

ddixie884
02-20-2019, 06:35 AM
I like it but wish they had knocked the corners off that top strap.....

ddcrawford
02-27-2019, 01:35 AM
Got one also
RP https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190216/7b948802d8e9913ded4ba9017bb772a6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If that is a 6", I have the same gun I bought new in about 1990. Too bad I didn't invest my 401k money in a boatload of these instead of mutual funds!

waco
03-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Here is my 6”. 237202