PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request - FIL

Knightflyer
01-08-2019, 12:14 PM
My father in law underwent Chemo for esophageal cancer. He was supposed to have surgery to remove the area this month, but he's too weak. He's having trouble eating and drinking (big surprise, given the location) but simply doesn't have an appetite either. He's old school, and won't consider medical marijuana, even though they're legal here. My wife and her sister are having to drive to Denver to help get him to and from doctor appointments. The whole thing has really done a number on him. He was an engineer, but is having trouble with memory and processing. His son is trying to help keep the checkbook caught up, since he travels and usually isn't in town to help with appointments. It's a team effort.

Please lift him up, and his children who are trying to be there for him. Also my wife's wonderful boss, who's giving her the time to be there for her dad, no questions - just go.

Pine Baron
01-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Prayer sent.

jcren
01-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
01-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Praying for your father in law and all family .

daloper
01-09-2019, 06:49 AM
Father God. I lift up Knightflyer's farther in law to you this morning. I pray that you would be with him and give him the healing that he needs. I also pray for the family as they come together to help him during this time. Give them strength , comfort and peace. Be with the doctors and give them wisdom and guild their hand during the upcoming surgery. Bless all who are involved with this. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Murphy
01-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Prayers sent.

Murphy

GhostHawk
01-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Prayers lifted, yesterday and today.

USMC87
01-09-2019, 09:11 AM
We are adding your FIL to our prayer list.

WRideout
01-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Prayer sent.

Wayne