PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Customer Service ????

August
10-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Has anyone dealt with Springfield customer service??? I'd like to know what to expect.

I recently purchased a GI .45 and the barrel has some kind of raised spots in it. It leaded badly with the first seven rounds I fired and I have not been able to remove these high spots, in spite of an hour of burnishing with valve compound. I think they owe me a barrel.

Thanks for any input.

missionary5155
10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes I have a P9 in 40 S&W... the Safty broke and they sent me a new one... I would say "they did GOOD " !

Lloyd Smale
10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
dont want to get you upset but one of mine made two trips to the factory before they fixed a problem and one made 3 trips and that one still didnt work right and i sold it.

Kraschenbirn
10-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Dunno first hand, but a fellow that I've been introducing to casting has had nothing but grief with them, first with one of their H&K closes (SAR something-or-other) and then with the M1A they gave him a "deal" on when they couldn't solve the problems with the H&K copy. We're only about three hours away from Geneso and I know that Chris has been up there at least three times and, maybe, four.

Bill