PDA

View Full Version : James 5:16

rl69
12-25-2018, 11:27 AM
So if you've done some things you ain't proud of, go to another cowboy and tell 'em about it and your heart will no longer be heavy. A fellow that rides hard and straight, his prayers are strong and they get the job done.
James 5:16
Simplified Cowboy Version
@simplifiedcowboy

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.
James 5:16
New Living Translation

You ever make a friend that you trust with everything? God don't expect us to carry our ol' baggage around until it drags and weights us down. Unhappy, sad and angry people are that way because they have not shared there baggage with a friend that will pray for and with them. We have to be brothers and sisters that pray for and with each other and not be telling others secrets.
Pray for people , I have seen it work , I have seen people change.
We got to be willing to cheer others on as well.

Have a Great Tuesday!
Most of all MERRY CHRISTMAS! Our king was born!
Love ya Family and Friends!

rl69
12-25-2018, 11:28 AM
I found this today I thought it was to good not to share

Pine Baron
12-25-2018, 11:40 AM
Thanks Ronnie, I sure like it. Merry Christmas brother.

rl69
12-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Merry Christmas

Boaz
12-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Merry Christmas Ronnie ! You know I have a 'WEAKNESS' for James . Thank you !

Wayne Smith
12-25-2018, 06:33 PM
I Jn. 1:8-9. "If you (the Church, his 'little children') say you have no sin the truth is not in you. If you confess your sins He will forgive you and cleans you of all unrighteousness."

What it comes down to is that if we don't confess we are saying we have no sin.

GhostHawk
12-25-2018, 10:13 PM
Pain and grief shared is divided, reduced.

Joy shared is multiplied.

Don't be afraid to tell those who care about you what is happening in your life.

rl69
12-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Iron sharpens iron