PDA

View Full Version : Match Grade Machine

white eagle
12-21-2018, 02:17 PM
I have nothing but praise for this company.
I sent in a barrel to be rechambered and the spiral fluting color changed.
they told me no problem gave me a price and told me about 3 weeks to do work.
Well after 4 weeks I called and was told that the shop manager thought that the
rechamber job would not clean up the shoulder area to their satisfaction so they made me an entirely new barrel.So they scrapped my barrel and made a new one.The first barrel was not cheap and the rechamber was not expensive so they lost money on this job.A loss of money for customer satisfaction and to do a job correctly isn't the norm these days.My hats off to MGM.:p

richhodg66
12-21-2018, 03:09 PM
Good to know. I want to have them make me a contender barrel in .25-20 or similar, just haven't made all the decisions I need to make yet.

high standard 40
12-21-2018, 03:14 PM
My brother, my neighbor, and myself each have an MGM barrel. All 3 are awesome shooters and the service was great. Good people to deal with.

Smoke4320
12-21-2018, 03:37 PM
Good to know .. I "need" a new TC caliber ")

35isit
12-21-2018, 05:19 PM
I have three of their barrels. Two are great. Don't know about the third. A new to me 15 inch in 25-20wcf. If it shoots as good as it looks:grin:. I'll find out as soon as I get to work up a load and the rain stops in KY.

Moonie
12-21-2018, 06:06 PM
I also have several of their barrels, a 500 S&W 15", a 7.5" full bull threaded 300 BO barrel and a 24" 6.5 Creedmoor. I'm happy with all of them.

Sweetpea
12-21-2018, 10:15 PM
The first time I met the owner, we were at a local gun range on public land.

He had everything set up to test a rifle for a customer, when he realized he'd forgotten all the ammo.

He was about to pack everything back up, when my buddy and I offered to watch his stuff while he ran home.

He agreed, and when he got back, we had a great time telling stories and swapping lies.

I've had them do some work for me, and everything has been great. Their shop is in a very nondescript building, that you sure wouldn't think holds hundreds of thousands of dollars of machinery.

Good guys.

Three44s
12-22-2018, 12:48 AM
Good to know. I want to have them make me a contender barrel in .25-20 or similar, just haven't made all the decisions I need to make yet.

I bought mine through Ed’s TC (built by MGM) chambered in 25-20 Win. On his web site he lists what is in his stock supply.

Three44s