PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Erik at Hollowpoint molds

Biggin
12-20-2018, 08:45 PM
I don't know if he is on this forum but I want to say thank you to Erik at Hollowpoint molds. I sent him 2 molds for him to work his magic on about 2 weeks ago and they are already back. I probably won't get to cast with them before the weekend but they look awesome. One is a H&G 68 BB that I had the BB removed. The other is a RCBS 45 201swc that I had Hollowpointed. Erik was easy to talk to to and his work looks professional I can't wait to get to casting.
This is my first Hollowpoint mold. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

white eagle
12-20-2018, 09:40 PM
he has always done excellent work
been my #1 choice for this type of work
always top notch

Dragonheart
12-22-2018, 12:39 PM
Eric's HP design works the best of everything I have seen ot tried.

lightman
12-24-2018, 09:42 AM
I don't know if he is on this forum but I want to say thank you to Erik at Hollowpoint molds. I sent him 2 molds for him to work his magic on about 2 weeks ago and they are already back. I probably won't get to cast with them before the weekend but they look awesome. One is a H&G 68 BB that I had the BB removed. The other is a RCBS 45 201swc that I had Hollowpointed. Erik was easy to talk to to and his work looks professional I can't wait to get to casting.
This is my first Hollowpoint mold. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

I'm glad it worked out for you. It cast great as a BB so I expect it will now. Can't wait to see that HP conversion! Maybe we can get together soon and compare molds and drink a beer!

FISH4BUGS
12-26-2018, 09:24 PM
Ditto on Erik's work. He has done a fair number of H&G moulds for me and I have always found his work to be perfect.

LongRangeAir
01-03-2019, 06:11 AM
Eric has done several for me. Great Workmanship!

KnifeMaker