PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Exchange Thingy-Ma-Bob 2018

rmatchell
12-18-2018, 03:03 AM
I figured its better late than never. We wont be done before Christmas but we can still have some fun.

Christmas Gift Exchange Thingy-Ma-Bob 2017
I think that with Thanksgiving in the rear view mirror it's time for the annual Gift Exchange. As in the past years I'll borrow
Love Life's original posting

With Christmas trees already on the shelves I reckoned I would get a gift exchange going. Here are the rules:

1) No broken or damaged stuff is to be offered
2) Offeree is to pay shipping to the person who wants the gift
3) Person who takes a gift must put up a gift for someone else to choose
4) No need to have a "Need" to get a gift
5) Gifts must be posted publicly on this thread and "I'll take it" for whatever gift must be posted on this thread so everybody can keep track

Goals of this exchange are to:
A) Get rid of stuff in your garage!
B) Aid a fellow caster/reloader/shooter
C) Have fun and spread some cheer!

Remember: post the I'll take it, put something else up and PM the giver with your info. No PM, no gift!

I'll start it off:

1. 250 swaged bullets, you pick from what I make.

rmatchell
12-19-2018, 02:39 AM
113 views with no takers. How about i change my offering to 250 swaged bullets of your choice. ( might take a lil longer to make)

NC_JEFF
12-19-2018, 07:13 AM
I'll take it from your original offering.
Jeff

brstevns
12-19-2018, 04:47 PM
rmatchelll, Nice to see you started this

rmatchell
12-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Figured we could still get something going. I havent heard from you in a long time brstevns, do you need some bullets also. I can do another batch if you want in.

brstevns
12-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Figured we could still get something going. I havent heard from you in a long time brstevns, do you need some bullets also. I can do another batch if you want in.

Nice to hear from you as well. Beleive I am good for awhile.
Do have a Lee 7mm-08 Die set I would like to put in the gift exchange