PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Little Minx of a .22

birch
12-16-2018, 10:52 PM
I got my can a few months ago, and decided to go all out on a pistol to wear. This is the current model Browning Buckmark Hunter with factory threaded bull barrel and full length picitinny rail with target sights. I put a Sig Romeo 5 on top of it and my blackhawk suppressor is pretty much perfect. I can hit quarters at 30 yards, so that is OK for the bunnies around here. plus, I can open up my back door and fire full mags and my wife doesn't wake up in the next room over. The new Buckmarks break at about 4 pounds, but they break like glass. I can also cycle CCI Greentag and Standard Velocity that are subsonic. I am in heaven. For those considering a can purchase, I highly recommend it. Once you have the can, the wait time means nothing. HERE SHE IS!!!!

45workhorse
12-16-2018, 11:02 PM
You don't let other men fondle her, do you?!:bigsmyl2:

Texas by God
12-16-2018, 11:21 PM
I thought you were talking about a .22 Short Beretta Minx:-) That Buckmark looks like quite quiet fun!

alamogunr
12-16-2018, 11:52 PM
I've been looking at that for about 3 weeks now. Haven't started the license process for the suppressor yet. Have to decide whether to go with a rifle first or the Browning.

Don't have a semi-auto .22 since I gave the Ruger 22-45 to son for grandsons. Never cared for it a whole lot anyway.

tstowater
12-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Nice. Did the same concept with a Ruger 22/45 lite. Really quiet and a lot of fun. That Buckmark looks really sharp.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

birch
01-01-2019, 11:46 PM
They are a bunch of fun. I just about bought the Ruger Lite, but Browning was running a 50 dollars mail in rebate, and the LGS was running a 15 percent off on this day.
I am thinking about getting that .456 general purpose can from Silencerco as my next one. It can handle anything from .22 to 45-70.......and it is still small enough to mount on an HK-USP 45 with tall sights.

45Workhorse...............I have reluctantly let a few guys fondle her. I even let my wife have a go with her. She said she loved it!!!

God Bless the USA, good wives, Harley Davidson, Jeeps and fine firearms!! (the last 4 in no particular order---unless the wife is reading this. In that case......>God bless one good wife!)

45workhorse
01-02-2019, 12:23 AM
Better be carful, she may try and steal her away from you!:redneck:

birch
01-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Bwaaaaaa.......haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get rid of the redneck in me. At this point, I don't even know if I am trying any longer.

When I met my wife, I invited her over to my parents house for one of our family and friends get togethers. She had a really good time, but admitted she couldn't believe all the open cases and 12 packs of beer sitting in the snow outside the front porch. I told her we have been keeping our beer cold like this for years and years. That was almost 20 years ago.....and we are still together. She must like a little redneck.

Happy New Year everyone.

wv109323
01-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Did she love you enough to go outside barefooted and get you a cold one?