PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Lord Jesus.

Pine Baron
12-15-2018, 09:30 AM
Well yesterday I went in for surgery for an inguinal hernia repair. Amazingly it went way better than I expected. Thank you Jesus for Your Blessings and Mercy. Doctors and nurses were wonderful. 1 1/2 hours in the OR, 2 hours in recovery and home. Ice packs are now my best friend. "Taking it easy" as directed by the doc, and blessed with my son who is taking care of me. Please pray for a speedy recovery before my stubborn self pushes too far (dang my Independence streak).
Funny story. Just before they put the mask on me to knock me out, I made an announcement to the room, "Attention team, allow me to apologize for anything I might say or do while under anesthesia." The response was "what happens in the OR, stays in the OR."
Thank you God for the Blessings you have given me.

jmort
12-15-2018, 09:38 AM
AMEN
Thank God and praise God in Jesus'mighty name

sparkyv
12-15-2018, 10:06 AM
Prayer sent.

USMC87
12-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Amen and we pray for a speedy recovery.

GhostHawk
12-15-2018, 10:41 AM
I believe the Lord takes care of his own. He KNOWS his sheep.

Glad to hear all went and is going well. Get well soon brother!

Boaz
12-15-2018, 10:45 AM
Prayed extra day before yesterday Pine Baron . Been at it for bout 2 weeks , I'm glad you posted ! GOD is good !

Pine Baron
12-26-2018, 10:50 AM
Update. Got the staples removed Monday, all cleared to return to work today. Had a wonderful Christmas with my grandkids, family and friends.
Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayer. Thank you all for your prayers and support.
However, the time off really showed me the benefits of retirement. Maybe my next goal.

Boaz
12-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Thank you . Prayer continues , I'm really glad it went as planned . Didn't think you would go back to wqork so quick ...but good deal !

rl69
12-27-2018, 08:38 PM
Good deal!glad to hear of your quick recovery:)

buckwheatpaul
12-27-2018, 08:48 PM
PB I am so glad that the surgery went well and that you have family to help you recover......keep us posted and do what ya are told to do.....less pain and quicker recovery.....Paul

Father please be with Pine Baron as he heals from his surgery. Please grant him peace and comfort and allow him to heal completely. AMEN