View Full Version : .40 Brass to help a new reloader get started

sureYnot
12-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Box contains the following headstamps, in separate ziplock bags:

WIN - 210 pcs
Federal - 149 pcs
Blazer - 80 pcs

Total - 439 pcs

I tumbled these in crushed walnut for a few hours. So, they are clean but otherwise unprocessed.
These are range pickups. So, I don't know how many times they may have been fired.
I do not reload .40, though. So, you won't be getting anything I've fired 20-30 times.

PM me your address and I'll send it wherever a small flat rate box goes.

Doesn't have to be a member. It can be somebody you know, that you're trying to help get started.

Thanks to JimB.., who is sending me some .380 brass that I was trying to trade these for.

sureYnot
12-02-2018, 01:16 PM
One of the two guys from work that I got into reloading this past year has a .40 that he bought dies for but hasn't gotten started on it yet. If nobody wants these before noon Central on Tuesday, they will go to him. Unless JimB.. objects that this does not satisfy our deal before then.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

JimB..
12-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Works for me!

Your box will go out in the morning.

sureYnot
12-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Works for me!

Your box will go out in the morning.Ty, sir.

sureYnot
12-04-2018, 02:15 PM
CLOSED - no takers by noon Tuesday. Dropping these off at the office on the way to the range.

RKJ
12-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Do you need more 380 brass? I don't recall how much I have but you can have it if you like. I can see how much I have tonight.

sureYnot
12-05-2018, 07:14 AM
I'd take it if it didn't cost to ship it. Never hurts to stay ahead of things and always have a box loaded on the shelf. But, with what JimB.. is sending me, I'll finally have enough brass to load as much as the spousal unit cares to shoot in a single session. The offer is much appreciated.

If you were looking to trade, shoot me a PM. It wouldn't take long to come up with another SFRB full of .40's. I'm not even sure there's somebody shooting them at my range. Think they just kinda grow out of the ground. Though, being an outdoor range, it can be a bit sporadic in the winter.