PDA

View Full Version : Ruger SR-1911 in 10MM

Art in Colorado
11-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Bought one of these a while back and had trouble with the trigger. Ruger sent me a return label and it was gone for about a week. When I sent it back I could only find one mag and thought I left the other up in Wyoming. I found it after I returned the pistol to Ruger. When I received my pistol back from Ruger they included a second mag as a courtesy and replaced the trigger group. Well I have to say the new trigger was much better then the original and the over travel adjustment was perfect. Some one took great pride in their work. I called them today to thank them for their great service. I know I have read here of some complaints about Ruger's service and this being my first return to them after many of their firearms over the past 30 plus years was wondering what I would get. Well I will wonder no more.

Art

44MAG#1
11-09-2018, 11:11 PM
They are picking up a RH this coming Monday from me. We will see. The last time I went round and round with them over a Blackhawk in 45 Colt. Tried to convince me I didn't know what I was talking about. The gun was gone about a month and two weeks.

Again I mean no hurt, harm or anguish to anyone here. I am not trolling, calling out or baiting anyone here by my post on this posted thread. I am merely making a statement based on my knowledge, experience, belief and/or opinion only. Thank you.