PDA

View Full Version : Update on us, Nov 9th 2018

GoodOlBoy
11-09-2018, 09:59 AM
I know I haven't been around much, mainly because I am just about blind, and it's hard for me to read. That alone kills me as I have always been a heavy reader.

Anyway, Heather got GREAT news from her Oncologist. She is on track for full remission (not there yet, but on track) and she doesn't have to go back to see him until sometime in Feb 2019. Praise the Lord, she is doing very well!

As for me, I have an appointment with a Arthritis and CID Dr so that I can get a referral so that I can go see the Rheumatologist who still won't have an opening for six to eight months... But it is a start, finally, and maybe the first guy can help with some of this pain and inflammation before I even see the second. We are still trying to get me in to see a eye Dr. They seem to get excited that I am going blind, until they find out I am not a Senior Citizen, not on Social Security yet, don't have insurance, and will be paying cash. Then the response is universally "Don't call us, we'll call you when we have an opening...."

Anyway just thought I would let ya'll know.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard

Der Gebirgsjager
11-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the update, Richard. I'll pray for you and your wife. Best wishes.
DG

koehn,jim
11-09-2018, 12:37 PM
I will say a prayer for you as well.

Boaz
11-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Praying for you both . I'm glad to hear her condition is better .

Hickok
11-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Richard, God's blessing and care for you and your family!

Pine Baron
11-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the good news about Heather, thank God. Now we just got to get you straightened out. Prayers continue.

WRideout
11-13-2018, 07:59 AM
Thank you Father for Heather's healing, and I ask that you also put your hand of healing on Richard. Amen

Wayne

USMC87
11-13-2018, 09:33 AM
Great news Richard, We have you all on our prayer list.

GoodOlBoy
11-16-2018, 02:11 AM
Thank you all! I got in to see the first Dr, he has run some more blood tests, and sent in a initial prescription to try for getting the arthritis under control. He is the first Dr I've seen that looked at my charts and records and said "I wonder if your weight problem is the symptom, not the main issue... we should check for xyz..." Back to see him in a couple of weeks, AND the ophthalmologist finally got me an opening the next day after I see that Dr again! Good Lord willin' we may be makin' progress!

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard

Boaz
11-16-2018, 10:10 AM
That's good news Richard ! Praying , keep us updated .

Pine Baron
11-16-2018, 11:30 AM
Good to hear. One step at a time. Prayers continue.