PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Mold website

Denver
12-02-2005, 09:43 AM
I've been trying to access MM web page the last few days, but all I get is a page that says the website is unavailable. Anyone know what's wrong?

Finn45
12-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Been working fine for me:

http://www.mountainmolds.com/

Denver
12-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Been working fine for me:

http://www.mountainmolds.com/
Yep. That's the addy I have in my Favorites, but when I click on it I get the page that says it's not available. Just tried clicking on the addy in your post and get the same thing.

powderburnerr
12-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Denver ,I just clicked on it and it worked fine from the forum and was on there last night as well,,,,,retype it and see if it will come up or delete your Temp filesI had one site that was attached with a virus and the fire wall caught it .when I changed the firewall the web site came back online. hope it isnt that drastic...... Dean

Bullshop
12-02-2005, 02:35 PM
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, find the link to my sight and there you will find a link to Dans sight.
BIC/BS

Denver
12-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Well, I've tried everything I know to do and still can't get the site to come up. As I said, I had the link in my favorites and used it many times to get there, but recently it stopped working. Tried clicking on the link in Finn's post, typing it in the address bar, which brings up a search page, but still get the page that says the page is not available. On the search page, about the third item says "If you can see this message your browser does not have javascript installed and you won't be able to use all the info on the page" or something close to that. Is that a clue maybe?

PatMarlin
12-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Denver-

Took me awhile to realize most all of these problems are in your browser.

Download another, or an updated version.

I have to use 2 different ones depending on which site I want to get to. Pain in the ****, but that's the way it tis.

Cherokee
12-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Some browsers allow you to turn on or off the javascript support. Check yours first to see if its turned off, then turn it on and see what happens.