PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Boaz
10-30-2018, 06:22 AM
I find myself in need of prayer . I am in a position where I will have to make some hard decisions in the next few days and have been seeking His help . I find myself physically and mentally challenged to get done several things that have snowballed in a short while . These decisions affect others and that troubles me . Thank you for your prayers .

daloper
10-30-2018, 06:42 AM
Father God. I lift up Boaz to you this morning. Give him the peace and wisdom that he needs to make these decisions. Wrap your loving arms around him and comfort him. Give him the strength both physically and mentally that he asks for. You Oh God are our strength and comfort. You watch over us and care for us. In you we all find our strength. Watch over him and bless him. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Preacher Jim
10-30-2018, 06:56 AM
Lord please Guide my Brother as he seeks to follow your will with everything in his life. Lord we are all growing older and having to pay for our reckless living as youth. You have saved us from sin but we need you help to make wise decisions on every issue of our lives. Heal the physical and direct us with every decision so we please you and show you as we walk with you. Help Charlie with all these area's and strengthen him with your Spirit to know your plans.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

WRideout
10-30-2018, 07:13 AM
Heavenly Father, watch over Boaz, guide his decisions and give him your peace. Amen

Wayne

Goatwhiskers
10-30-2018, 07:16 AM
Done and ongoing my brother. If it should be something that I personally can help with you have only to call. GW

Wayne Smith
10-30-2018, 07:49 AM
Lord you have all wisdom and know every detail of our lives. I ask that you provide Boaz just what he needs to see him through this challenge, or these challenges. Walk with him through the process as you promised in the 23rd Psalm. Thank You.

jcren
10-30-2018, 07:59 AM
Prayers sent

USMC87
10-30-2018, 08:26 AM
We are praying for you Brother.

Pine Baron
10-30-2018, 08:43 AM
Heavenly Father, please allow our brother to find his way thru You and help him to overcome his burden by laying it at Your feet. Help him to overcome his stubbornness and hardheadedness (no offense Charlie, but you know it's true). Help him to accept Your Grace and Mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

Hickok
10-30-2018, 09:55 AM
Amen to all the prayers for our brother Charlie, in the name of Christ Jesus!

Boaz
10-30-2018, 02:03 PM
I thank all of you , there is always encouragement here .

RichardF
10-30-2018, 02:57 PM
Done and done.

buckwheatpaul
10-30-2018, 08:32 PM
I find myself in need of prayer . I am in a position where I will have to make some hard decisions in the next few days and have been seeking His help . I find myself physically and mentally challenged to get done several things that have snowballed in a short while . These decisions affect others and that troubles me . Thank you for your prayers .

Father, I bring to You brother Boaz. He is need of calmness, clarity, and pain relief. Please help him to achieve these qualities. Please help him with his physical problems and give his physicians the proper path to go down in order to return him back to good physical and emotional health. Father, You are the great healer and only You can grant him my requests on Boaz's behalf. AMEN.

castalott
10-30-2018, 08:47 PM
Dear Lord... Please give Mercy,Help, Guidance , Peace, Love, Faith, Hope , and Wisdom to Charlie. Thou art Holy, Holy, Holy.... Amen

Boaz
10-31-2018, 05:28 AM
Our Lord is the only constant in our lives . Thank you for your prayers and caring .

Blackwater
10-31-2018, 06:31 PM
Lord, or brother Boaz is in need of your care, your wisdom, and your guiding hand. Make him supple enough to act as only you can direct him to, and wise enough to not be fooled by any outside desires, influences or temptations. He is sincere in his need and desire for your help, for only you can guide us well in these situations. Reach down your mighty hand and let him know the way forth. Thank you, Lord, and amen.

Preacher Jim
11-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Lord, Charlie needs your help. Help him know that if he takes care of himself he will be able to care for others. You are the one who takes care of us and our others, we just follow your leadership but you do the leading.
Amen

koehn,jim
11-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
11-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Now I lay me down to sleep . If I should die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take . If I should live for many days I pray the Lord to guide my ways .

Most of us grew up with this as a first prayer . It's a lesson in our fragile existence in this fallen world . It alludes to the fact that we will die but the time is only known by our creator . As the hairs on our head are numbered so is our time here .

BUT ! We pray for him to take us ! Knowing a better life through his promise of salvation of eternal life through his son Jesus Christ is given through his sacrifice to give it by the shedding of his precious blood . Constant seeking of his Holy Spirit and commitment is the path to him that created me . Discipleship beyond the wiles of a fallen world . By choice and only choice do we seek and exalt him as our king .

Knightflyer
11-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Shall do, during my bible time tonight.