PDA

View Full Version : Precious Memories

Goatwhiskers
10-13-2018, 07:34 PM
Well I'm sitting here crying like a baby. Picked up a DTV channel doing a Alan Jackson special, he's doing his album by the above name. Edith gave it to me a few days before the accident. Blessings on all here. GW

Bzcraig
10-14-2018, 01:00 AM
Hang onto and enjoy those memories buddy

Goatwhiskers
10-14-2018, 02:05 AM
Well couldn't sleep so came here, felt compelled to share this thought, it's truly amazing how He gives us the unbearable burden along with the strength to lift and carry it. All we have to do is have the faith and fortitude to accept the gift and move forward. As I said sometime back Dickens once wrote " the pain of parting is as nothing compared to the joy of meeting again." GW

buckwheatpaul
10-14-2018, 07:26 AM
GW, God, your family, your friends, and your Cast Boolits family will get you through this tough spot. We are here and we pray for you as well as all those that love you brother! Paul

Pine Baron
10-14-2018, 08:41 AM
My heart and prayers are with you, my brother.

Boaz
10-14-2018, 10:30 AM
Give me a call brother . I always enjoy our conversations .

Charlie

Wayne Smith
10-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Sometimes the painful memorys are the most precious. Praying for you GW.

Hogtamer
10-16-2018, 06:21 PM
My 5 yr old granddaughter's favorite CD. I love it too. Except for Stroll over Heaven I listened to those hymns in the womb and 65 yrs later there's still no greater comfort. God bless you in a special way.

Goatwhiskers
10-16-2018, 08:30 PM
Hogtamer, since you mentioned it I've got a piece of land, a house me and dad built back in '58, two kids and their spouses that I couldn't be more proud of, two fine grandsons so far, a postal retirement that keeps me comfortable, relatives and more friends than an old Aggie can count, especially here, you get the idea. Got a couple health problems, but everything's OK. Thank the Lord for his grace and favors granted. GW